Strictly Come Dancing 2020

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's Max.
The minions were obviously outraged when he was announced and demanded he be thrown off the show.

Anyone else getting sick of Otis attitude to Bill. In the most recent promo she's yet again laughing at the fact he can't dance. It might be me and I don't get her personality but it felt mean and its the third time she's brought up and laughed that he can't do something. I get she's furious that someone like her hasn't got another ringer this year but she needs to be careful. Bill's not like that personality vacuum she had last year and o can imagine if she keeps on,she could make herself the star of his next fringe show.

Also what's the odds HRVY will play the joe sugg 2018 playbook and claim he thought the vienese waltz was a biscuit. I'm expecting his gran to be wheeled out next week

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The minions were obviously outraged when he was announced and demanded he be thrown off the show.

Anyone else getting sick of Otis attitude to Bill. In the most recent promo she's yet again laughing at the fact he can't dance. It might be me and I don't get her personality but it felt mean and its the third time she's brought up and laughed that he can't do something. I get she's furious that someone like her hasn't got another ringer this year but she needs to be careful. Bill's not like that personality vacuum she had last year and o can imagine if she keeps on,she could make herself the star of his next fringe show.

Also what's the odds HRVY will play the joe sugg 2018 playbook and claim he thought the vienese waltz was a biscuit. I'm expecting his gran to be wheeled out next week
Really going off her. She loves and believes that she is top dog....and is just there to humour Bill. She will cost Bill votes.

Reactions: 4
Janette is likely heading to the final this year and given that she's been waiting for it for 7 series, I hope she has some good ideas for the showdance.

I'm just dubious about whether or not Radio DJ's get the votes - Dev last year had journey contestant potential written all over him and was out 3rd, same thing back in 2006 with Spoony. I hope Clara does stay for a while though I'd rather not see Aljaž win twice either, just don't get why he's so popular.

Fingers crossed that Max can pull a decent Jive out of the bag and does improve, I do really want for him to do well, at the moment, he does seem very middle of the pack.

Bit worried for Jamie & Jason - have a feeling that one of them will be bottom two with Jacqui. Jason in particular is toast if his Latin isn't good.
She'll get help with the showdance like they all do; I'm not sure HRVY has winner written across him yet, we'll have to wait and see.

The unlucky thing about Dev is that I do think the public liked him and he did do good dances the first 3 weeks it's just unfortunately the week he left so many people did well that night including the people who normally didn't do well in previous weeks and were at the bottom of the leaderboard usually like Mike and David and went up the leaderboard. Dev's dance wasn't bad at all they just ended up in the middle of the table and were just forgotten about; sometimes it's alright to go and do a bad dance and end up in the bottom as sometimes the public can feel bad for you and vote; that can be better sometimes doing an alright dance ending up in the middle and being forgotten about.

Clara seems to have potential and I think she could make it far so hopefully what happened to Dev wont happen to her. I don't mind Alijaz not my fave but I would rather him win twice than Oti :cautious:

Max again think he is the 'journey' contestant so I want him to do well as well.

I've got a feeling it's going to be either Jamie, Jason or JJ in the bottom 2 along with Jacqui.

Oti does my head in full stop; I fear next year she may turn into Aliona 2.0 and get a ringer or a good journey contestant with potential next year and be the next pro to get a 2nd win. I think with Bill she is trying to pull the ''Oh my contestant this year can't dance BUT LOOK HOW FUNNY HE IS!!! Thats worth a few votes!!!!!!''

HRVY has already pulled the Joe Sugg card, out numerous times he said he's sees him as his mentor on the podcast, said his favourite dance was Joe and Dianne's dance to breaking free, wore Joe's first strictly jacket in his jive. He is definitely trying to emulate him.

Reactions: 3
If Oti wins again, hopefully it's with somebody that wins for their dancing skills and likability and not for any other reasons (plus someone without odd political beliefs would be fab as well).

Do we think she's angry at getting Bill hence those comments? It could just be her sense of humour. Since he's a comedian, he'd go along with it. Say she got an older contestant that was less responsive to that though? Like a Tony Jacklin type. How would that work?

No idea why HRVY should feel the need to emulate Joe - he's a far better dancer.

Do we think that tonight’s show is still going to go ahead?
Yes.

I certainly hope Strictly isn't a casualty of lockdown 2. We need something cheery to keep sprits up. And they are already in their bubbles. Just keep them tight it will be okay.

Reactions: 2
Maisie being over the top and extra with the dancing while all the couples are walking out.

Sharper footwork from Max this week, could still be a bit more energy and umph in the overall performance. Much improved free hand placement this week, he actually does something with it rather than letting it dangle.

I enjoyed it, but I do love that song which probably helped.

Reactions: 4
Gordon Ramsay doing the terms and conditions. Now there is a celeb I would love to see on the dancefloor.

Reactions: 6
I really enjoy watching Dianne dance. I know a lot dislike how popular she is because of Joe but I genuinely find her one of the most entertaining pros to watch. A great dance from Max.

Reactions: 7
Feel for dianne with the amount of abuse she’s going to get for the hand kiss during the jive from 13 year old fans

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.