Strictly Come Dancing 2020

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember when AJ and Curtis said they wanted to be the next Ant & Dec.. 🤮

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17

Week Two Dances and Songs

Bill and Oti: Quickstep to Talk To The Animals by Bobby Darin

Caroline and Johannes: Paso Doble to El Gato Montes by Ramon Cortez

Clara and Aljaž: Viennese Waltz to You Don’t Own Me by SAYGRACE

HRVY and Janette: Viennese Waltz to Stuck With U by Ariana Grande and Justin Bieber

Jacqui and Anton: Samba to Help Yourself by Tom Jones

Jamie and Karen: American Smooth to Night and Day by Frank Sinatra

Jason and Luba: Salsa to Get Lucky by Daft Punk feat. Pharrell Williams and Nile Rodgers

JJ and Amy: Paso Doble to Believer by Imagine Dragons

Maisie and Gorka: Tango to Midnight Sky by Miley Cyrus

Max and Dianne: Jive to I’m A Believer by The Monkees

Nicola and Katya: Couples’ Choice (Street Commercial) to Shine by Years & Years

Ranvir and Giovanni: Quickstep to You Are The Sunshine Of My Life by Stevie Wonder
Flag

Reactions: 6
Isnt this week meant to be Halloween week?
Where is the spooky songs.
On it takes two where is the full on spooky set.

Now I know covid is still in force amd lots of people still can't work. But surly we can have some Halloween stuff.

Then again i love Halloween week on Strictly.

Also noticed a online paper said about Dianne getting body guards or protection from the online bullies.
Do people really think she will go of with Max.
When she got a tour with Joe. She would lose money on that, followers and whatever else.
Yes Max is good looking. But Dianne is 100% smitten with Joe. Yes she broke up with the other guy before she got with Joe. But we don't know what goes on behind closed doors. Their could of had problems for awhile or just the timing happened near strictly. Plus Joe got to meet her family. Did the other guy?

Rant over.

Reactions: 2

Now I know covid is still in force amd lots of people still can't work. But surly we can have some Halloween stuff.

Also noticed a online paper said about Dianne getting body guards or protection from the online bullies.
When she got a tour with Joe. She would lose money on that, followers and whatever else.
Yes Max is good looking. But Dianne is 100% smitten with Joe. Yes she broke up with the other guy before she got with Joe. But we don't know what goes on behind closed doors. Their could of had problems for awhile or just the timing happened near strictly. Plus Joe got to meet her family. Did the other guy?

Rant over.
Unfortunately there will be no halloween week as it is a short series; there still will be a pro halloween group number. Also there will be no Blackpool week either however there still will be a movies and musicals week.

I don't think Dianne will be getting personal bodyguards but I think security will be ramped up at the studio; it was the same last year when there was threats towards Shirley and racist abuse towards Motsi. There was just some troll on twitter who is obsessed with Joe and hate Dianne (who always says she will cheat on joe any time she comes in to contact with a man it was the same last year with dev) and one of them made a threatening comment towards Dianne so some of her fans contacted strictly it then got leaked to the press.

The amped up security is following quite serious threats from a troll on twitter

Rant over.
It’s not just Cyber bullies. The troll in question was claiming to know her location and be “spying” on her in both the rehearsal studio and the apartment where she’s staying. Yes they’ve been sending her multiple daily tweets on at least five Twitter accounts accusing her of being a cheat for well over a year but it got to another level this week. Whilst yes is was almost certainty an empty threat it’s still very serious and no wonder both her and max are limiting they’re social presence right now. Even when they are they’re not putting recognisable features in stories and staying next to plain walls that could be anywhere.

As for her and Ant... they’d been long distance and off and on for most of the ten months they’d been together. I get the impression it was a mutual thing to end it and neither was too heart broken. Probably one of those it was over a while before they split things. She never looked as happy as she does with Joe in the few photos that are still floating around of them together.

Reactions: 3
Shirley is a very inconsistent judge. Does anyone remember Claudia Fragapane (gymnast)? I'm still annoyed at Shirley's scoring over her!!
Motsi behaves more like a fan.
I miss Darcy, she was always fair & gave very good technical advice.
Missing the Bruno. At least we have Craig talking sense I suppose!

Reactions: 8
Shirley is a very inconsistent judge. Does anyone remember Claudia Fragapane (gymnast)? I'm still annoyed at Shirley's scoring over her!!
Motsi behaves more like a fan.
I miss Darcy, she was always fair & gave very good technical advice.
Missing the Bruno. At least we have Craig talking sense I suppose!
Shirley wasn't on the show for Claudia, so you may be mixing her up with someone else. But Shirley is an incredibly bias judge & shows huge favouritism to certain celebs (any man she wants to get her claws in).

Reactions: 9
Shirley wasn't on the show for Claudia, so you may be mixing her up with someone else. But Shirley is an incredibly bias judge & shows huge favouritism to certain celebs (any man she wants to get her claws in).
Oh yeah good point, not sure who I'm thinking of then!
Totally agree! and last year Shirley's objectification of Kelvin was so cringeworthy (swap her comments for a male judge / female contestant, it would have been called out for inappropriate!)
I think I'm team Clara and Aljaz this year! 🎉

Reactions: 5
Halloween week has always been my favourite. I always go to a huge party at my friends so always loved watching all curled up hungover the next day :(

Both things cancelled this year. Oh well, will watch on Saturday with the kids in our costumes with a takeaway anyway!

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I fear that Jason Bell may not get that many votes as he doesn’t have a UK fan base but I’ve fallen in love with him! I really hope he and Luba do well. Is anyone going to vote for them?

I fear that Jason Bell may not get that many votes as he doesn’t have a UK fan base but I’ve fallen in love with him! I really hope he and Luba do well. Is anyone going to vote for them?
I’m not sure who I’m going to vote for yet! I really like Jamie but I’m not sure his dancing will be up to scratch

Reactions: 2
I wasn't bothered when he was announced but loved him at the launch so and just want to wrap him up and cuddle him. He's one adorable man and a decent dancer.

Jamie was so funny last night but do worry he can't really dance. I do worry about Clara as there's so many big personalities and I keep forgetting about her.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.