Strictly Come Dancing 2019

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh yeah forgot that 😂😂.

Rochelle? Or has she already done strictly?
Rochelle is the only person I can think of! No her bandmate done it 2 years ago but Rochelle hasn’t done it so might be her!

Reactions: 1
I would LOVE that
I’ve always wanted him on it so it’s a shame he won’t be doing it this year!

I would LOVE for it to be Phillip schofield but I don’t think he would ever do strictly

Just thinking it could be kem from love island 2017... he does some work on this morning and he has been rumoured for it

Last edited:

I would LOVE for it to be Phillip schofield but I don’t think he would ever do strictly

Just thinking it could be kem from love island 2017... he does some work on this morning and he has been rumoured for it
Scofe would be amazing!

Someone with a pub connection. Don't think it's someone from this morning. Maybe a soap?

Last edited:
Scofe would be amazing!

Someone with a pub connection. Don't think it's someone from this morning. Maybe a soap?
Yeah someone from coronation street I think either Catherine Tyldesley or Lucy Fallon

I would love Rylan! I think he’d be way too tall for any of the girls though wouldn’t he?

That’s a good shout. He’s really short too so could get Dianne. That would be interesting

Yeah I would prefer her but I think it will
Be Catherine Tyldesley
Catherine worked in the Rovers in the show if they are referring to a pub and is also no longer in it so would have plenty of time over Lucy.

And who will be the fourth Judge? :unsure: Male or female? Is Anton destined to be always the bridemaid, cursed by the God of Crap Dancers?
That’s his punishement for making racist comments years ago. I doubt he will ever be judge

This line up is good so far! Think there’s still like another 7 to go if you don’t include the three that were leaked yesterday.

Rochelle is the only person I can think of! No her bandmate done it 2 years ago but Rochelle hasn’t done it so might be her!
I think she did a Christmas special? But doesn’t write her out of the main show for sure

The only possibilities I have read about recently were James Cracknell; Scarlett Moffatt (who is leaving IACGMOOH) Huw Edrwards; Louis Theroux; Tim Lovejoy; Radzi Chinyanganya and maybe Andy Murray, though I don't see that if he intends to compete in the US Open.

AFAIK, Allan Carr and Chris Evans are not in this year.
Louis Theroux on SCD is something I didn’t know I needed until just now!

Hello! Previous lurker, thought I'd jump in to the chat 👋
Another one announced - Mike Bushell. Interested to see what he will be like, after his slip in the pool I dont have high hopes for his coordination 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.