Strictly Come Dancing 2019

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This line up is good so far! Think there’s still like another 7 to go if you don’t include the three that were leaked yesterday.
I am trying to compute how many Celebs you think there may be,..

According to the Group picture, there are 16 Pros. Assuming 4 'spares', would that not make the number of Celebs 12?

I am trying to compute how many Celebs you think there may be,..

According to the Group picture, there are 16 Pros. Assuming 4 'spares', would that not make the number of Celebs 12?
The pic on instagram there are 18 dancers - the same as last year and they had 15 contestants so I would imagine it will be the same again this year

Reactions: 2
Louie Spence can duck off. He is an irritating twit.
Yes, Anton would make a great judge, but then who would the golden oldie viewers get to love and vote through each week even though he’s dancing with a duffer.

Motif will make a very good judge I’m sure.
The very fact that she will be judging her own sister should have ruled Motsi out from the very start imo.

Reactions: 2
I don't watch Drag Race, but even I know Michelle Visage is going to be an amazing character for the show.
She will be incredible, same with Jamie Laing. Even if they can’t dance they have great personalities so will be really good I think

Reactions: 3
Really looking forward to seeing what Jamie Laing will be like!
I honestly think he is going to surprise everyone and be SO good! He got quite a positive reaction considering he’s a reality star, the only person I haven’t known in the line up is viscountess Emma Weymouth so I did have to google her, but I can’t be arsed with all the people saying “who” under every. single. post
Even if the line up was full of people who no one knew the series would still be amazing as you get to know them, that’s the whole point 😂

Reactions: 6
Slightly off topic but i read an article the other day about Janette and Aliaz and the headline was misleading so i guessed she was pregnant (she isnt) and it got me thinking do you think the female pros have to sign something agreeing not to get pregnant. They seem to announce the pros/renew contracts pretty early on so it must be quite difficult for those wanting to start a family (especially with conception issues) with strictly and the tour

I honestly think he is going to surprise everyone and be SO good! He got quite a positive reaction considering he’s a reality star, the only person I haven’t known in the line up is viscountess Emma Weymouth so I did have to google her, but I can’t be arsed with all the people saying “who” under every. single. post
Even if the line up was full of people who no one knew the series would still be amazing as you get to know them, that’s the whole point 😂
I agree, he's going to be one to watch.
Exactly! People would still find something to complain about though, even if they did know who everyone was.

Slightly off topic but i read an article the other day about Janette and Aliaz and the headline was misleading so i guessed she was pregnant (she isnt) and it got me thinking do you think the female pros have to sign something agreeing not to get pregnant. They seem to announce the pros/renew contracts pretty early on so it must be quite difficult for those wanting to start a family (especially with conception issues) with strictly and the tour
I dont know 🤷‍♀️ I guess with a lot of them they have their own tours and such going on too so starting a family would require a fair bit of planning, which Strictly would probably factor into.

She’ll be able to dance I think. She was in the west end 9 to 5 not long ago
I hope so! No idea who she will be partnered with though... some people saying Anton but I think it could be Giovanni.
Anyone know when the next celeb is announced? Surely there’s only a couple to go now

....it got me thinking do you think the female pros have to sign something agreeing not to get pregnant. They seem to announce the pros/renew contracts pretty early on so it must be quite difficult for those wanting to start a family (especially with conception issues) with strictly and the tour
The Equality Act covers that....sex discrimination. Rather as long ago, some assertive building society managers got their knuckles rapped hard, when they tried to impose birth control on new female borrowers.

I guess Strictly could try to argue Health and Safety, but it won't wash, because 1) Strictly are already using disabled Celebs and 2) if a pregnant dancer could not for health reasons execute the dance moves herself, she could be transferred to choreography.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.