Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
So annoyed with Shirley's unnecessarily mean comments about Eastender's Emma. Then her gushing praise over that mediocre Charleston from Mike. Her whole tone to Emma and Anton was unpleasant and rude. Emma was not great but Shirley was just downright ignorant IMO.

Reactions: 21
Shirley always seems to have clear favourites and a few she hates, I remember she was always over-marking and overpraising Simon Rimmer as they were both from the same area and last year she barley criticised Joe who certainly wasnt the best technical dancer. Yet she seems to take a dislike to some women - last year it was obvious her dislike of Faye and this year i think she can seem quite rude when commenting on Emma Barton

• Heart
Reactions: 16

MissTeddy

VIP Member
A few comments:

1. it hadn't occurred to me that Janette might be preggers - I do hope she is :)
2. Posh Emma gave an interview to the Daily Mail over the weekend still banging on about being kicked out, how upset she is, how she still had so much more to give, wailing and crying, her husband had to whisk her away for the weekend because she was soooo upset - honestly there are actual problems in the world !! Suspect she feel deeply in love with Aljaz too having seen a pic of her husband !!
3. I had a dream at the weekend where i was dating AJ !! I can confirm that he is an excellent kisser and i'm hoping to have a follow up dream so i can learn more ... !!

• Haha
Reactions: 16

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
So annoyed with Shirley's unnecessarily mean comments about Eastender's Emma. Then her gushing praise over that mediocre Charleston from Mike. Her whole tone to Emma and Anton was unpleasant and rude. Emma was not great but Shirley was just downright ignorant IMO.
Shirley was properly rude and nasty to Emma and Anton, it was completely uncalled for and unnecessary. Shirley really needs to be more impartial and not be blatantly picking her favourites. Shirley just gets worse, she needs to sort it out or get the boot.

Reactions: 15

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
The judges practically creaming their panties for Kelvin tonight is pretty gross. And I still honestly don’t get the appeal of him, and I’m finding him boring.

I am gonna say it, if a judging panel behaved like that about a female contestant there would be outrage about the inappropriate behaviour, but because it’s a guy, it’s allowed. Either cream your panties for the men and women, or neither of them.

Reactions: 14

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
That’s Craig’s act though isn’t it? He’s been like that since the first series. His role is the nasty judge. Probably has his opinions scripted by the Producers!
That’s what annoys me about people who get annoyed/angry at Craig. This is his act, he is the “Mr Nasty”, but generally he is right with his comments, and it makes his praise more significant because you really have to earn it from him.

If you see him in interviews or anything outside of the judging panel, he is actually a very nice, warm, funny guy.

Reactions: 14

DietGossip

VIP Member
Yep Karim and Emma both have experience (not that it bothers me), it's just Karim is clearly more naturally talented and therefore the better dancer. I also think it's pretty obvious Kelvin has some experience, whether he's admitted to it or not (wouldn't be the first time he's covered something up). James Jordan on Twitter said the same.

Think I'll vote for Emma next week since it seems evident Karim has no chance with the public vote. #AnyoneButKelvin and hopefully Anton will leave after winning. I like him fine, but his time is surely up.
This is why I wanted Chris in the final, he literally has NO experience and he threw everything into every dance and had fun every single week.

Reactions: 13

littlebtch

Sorry, I know there's a lot of Kelvin love on this thread but I'm really finding him to be sooo overmarked...it's like he was set out to be the winner from the start because he stood out then so that's just kind of carried on. Honestly was not overly impressed with his dance this week, it was good don't get me wrong but 3 10s??? Come onnnnnn

• Heart
Reactions: 12

KitKatLX

As much as I respect Shirley Ballas, I feel she has made some terrible/inconsistent judging decisions so far this series.
But I’ve also always thought that it’s fixed, pushing certain BBC agendas. Eg Dooley winning last year and then coincidentally being on that newly launched make up show and having another series of documentaries.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I feel like fancying AJ would be like fancying my nephews school friends 😆

He’s 4 😬

Edit: damn that sounded less pweirdo in my head 🙄
Basically AJ seems like a kid 🤣
keep digging ooh 🥺

• Haha

SmhCarrot

I don't want to be that person, but the more I see everyone is just so so upset and it was definitely an injustice. They were better than Emma and Aljaz and when people like Alex, Mike and Chris are still in it's a bit rubbish really.

That’s what annoys me about people who get annoyed/angry at Craig. This is his act, he is the “Mr Nasty”, but generally he is right with his comments, and it makes his praise more significant because you really have to earn it from him.

If you see him in interviews or anything outside of the judging panel, he is actually a very nice, warm, funny guy.
Completely agree. The contestants know as well that if they get a compliment from Craig they know he means it. The other judges can be really cringe with their over gushing comments.

Reactions: 11

Porkiepies

VIP Member
Saffron did a live stream after the show begging fans to vote, i dont think its very fair as none of the others will be doing that to 1million plus followers
She's had a few youtubers like Anna Saccone also begging fans to vote for her. Let's hope their audience are mature adults like us and want Kelvin and Chris to get through 😉

Laughingforlife

VIP Member
I don’t see why all the hate on here towards her is for I think she’s lovely 😂 something doesn’t seem right with her does it she looks very down on the last pic
I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks she's lovely. I hope she feels better soon. I hate seeing someone as happy as her look so glum all of a sudden.

invisibleotter

Chatty Member
Honestly, Strictly this year is a complete joke, the scoring is all over the place, the songs being used are dire.

At least this week they went back to basics with the pro number and it was it was a proper dance and not an over produced car crash like in previous weeks. The dancers have so much stage presence and are able to captivate an audience, that the all the CGI, over the top props and special effects which have been used this series, like in movie week takes away from the performance.

Also, after seeing Dianne and Giovanni as leads, I do not understand why Janette and Alijaz are leads in the majority of dances. They are amazing dancers, but they do not possess the stage presence of Dianne and Giovanni.

People may not like Dianne & Gio, but there is no denying they owned the stage in that number and they completely captivated the audience. I just think Janette and Alijaz shouldn't be centre stage so often, especially when other pros are clearly better performers.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Saffron, you have been evicted,
Get your ratty extensions and your fake tan and please leave the building.
You have been evicted,

When's the next primark range hun!?

• Haha