Strictly Come Dancing 2019

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone know who the previous strictly star is that made the recent leaked sex tape?
without naming names and being sued šŸ˜ I am thinking the one who used to be on it with her husband, he left before she did I think. I suspect it is her. Based on nothing other than they have been quite vocal about their sex lives in teh past and it wouldnt surprise me

I also seem to remember last year after Joe went so far in the rounds that they said they would not have a Youtuber again because they could drum up votes and be kept in regardless of how they good they were. I think the judges really thought Joe wasn't as good as people thought he was and wanted him out way before. The only reason he was kept in was because his audience kept on voting. Pretty sure they then said they wouldnt do that again. Louise Pentland wanted to do it, and BowelBabe has too but I think its unlikely either of them will.

without naming names and being sued šŸ˜ I am thinking the one who used to be on it with her husband, he left before she did I think. I suspect it is her. Based on nothing other than they have been quite vocal about their sex lives in teh past and it wouldnt surprise me

I also seem to remember last year after Joe went so far in the rounds that they said they would not have a Youtuber again because they could drum up votes and be kept in regardless of how they good they were. I think the judges really thought Joe wasn't as good as people thought he was and wanted him out way before. The only reason he was kept in was because his audience kept on voting. Pretty sure they then said they wouldnt do that again. Louise Pentland wanted to do it, and BowelBabe has too but I think its unlikely either of them will.
I donā€™t think itā€™s who you think it is. The insufferable couple.

It said in the newspaper article she had a wholesome image and career history I thought, I read it as being a contestant.

Reactions: 1
New professional dancer announced joining the show for this year, replacing Pasha Kovalev and becoming the first Chinese dancer as well. Always interesting to see new professionals and how they choreograph with their celebs. Wonder whether she will get a celeb this year or not.

Must also mean we arenā€™t far away from finding out first celebs to be signed up.

Reactions: 3
New professional dancer announced joining the show for this year, replacing Pasha Kovalev and becoming the first Chinese dancer as well. Always interesting to see new professionals and how they choreograph with their celebs. Wonder whether she will get a celeb this year or not.

Must also mean we arenā€™t far away from finding out first celebs to be signed up.

They didnā€™t really need a new pro but Iā€™ve seen her dance before and she is incredible so good for her! Doubt she will get a partner though, but maybe she will with all the rumours is katya not getting one.
First three celebs are being announced tomorrow on the one show!

They didnā€™t really need a new pro but Iā€™ve seen her dance before and she is incredible so good for her! Doubt she will get a partner though, but maybe she will with all the rumours is katya not getting one.
First three celebs are being announced tomorrow on the one show!
Iā€™ve heard the rumours Katya isnā€™t getting a partner either, hopefully Neil does though. I suppose whether Nancy gets one sort of depends on the celebrities signed up, whether she was a pro signed up because they needed a female pro of a certain height etc. Or whether she was making up the numbers, because it feels late to be announcing a new pro when the professionals list was really confirmed months ago, including a point of not replacing Pasha.

Canā€™t wait to hear the first names hopefully Iā€™ll know of them, I normally do with Strictly celebs.

Iā€™ve heard the rumours Katya isnā€™t getting a partner either, hopefully Neil does though. I suppose whether Nancy gets one sort of depends on the celebrities signed up, whether she was a pro signed up because they needed a female pro of a certain height etc. Or whether she was making up the numbers, because it feels late to be announcing a new pro when the professionals list was really confirmed months ago, including a point of not replacing Pasha.

Canā€™t wait to hear the first names hopefully Iā€™ll know of them, I normally do with Strictly celebs.
I wanna see what Neil would be like with a celeb! His routines etc. Not the amicable-ness with his partner :eek:

Hoping it's not Saffron Barker- if no one knew who Joe was with multiple books, films and 8 mil, no one is going to have a clue who she is.
Aside from that she has such a vacuous personality I find.

I'd like to see Kataya still get a celeb this year as she has great choreography but no doubt she will get a duffer or older guy. Im looking forward to seeing new pro but still annoyed they got rid of Chloe as she never got a celeb and she seemed a lovely person.

I'd like to see Kataya still get a celeb this year as she has great choreography but no doubt she will get a duffer or older guy. Im looking forward to seeing new pro but still annoyed they got rid of Chloe as she never got a celeb and she seemed a lovely person.
I LOVED that matrix routine, but it was somewhat overshadowed.

Reactions: 4
I actually have a soft spot for Seann for all his mistakes he really did get thrown in it and a lot of rubbish thrown at him especially compared to other celebs must werent exactly saints. Yes perhaps in different circumstances slightly but Stacey split with her partner just after strictly to be with Kevin (there was rumours about cheating from Staceys Ex) and Dianne left her partner midway into series so something could of gone on there even just rumours.

At times i do wish like the early series social media and the press speculation around series wasnt as much and full on. Seann would of never won or probably got that far but he did improve and didnt seem to take himself too seriously which i liked.

2 names announced - david james and chris ramsey.

Last one for today - emma barton (honey from eastenders)

I think thatā€™s a really good start to be honest, canā€™t wait for all the others to be announced!

Reactions: 4
2 names announced - david james and chris ramsey.

Last one for today - emma barton (honey from eastenders)
Thatā€™s an interesting first three. Knew Emma Barton had been signed up, but hadnā€™t heard Chris Ramsey and David James in the rumour mill myself. Hope Chris doesnā€™t suffer the fate of previous comedian on Strictly. šŸ˜‚ I like Chris, heā€™s a great comedian, be interesting to see him on the dance floor.

So far so good on the line up for me. Hopefully it will remain YouTuber free. šŸ¤žšŸ¤žšŸ¤ž

Reactions: 2
Thatā€™s an interesting first three. Knew Emma Barton had been signed up, but hadnā€™t heard Chris Ramsey and David James in the rumour mill myself. Hope Chris doesnā€™t suffer the fate of previous comedian on Strictly. šŸ˜‚ I like Chris, heā€™s a great comedian, be interesting to see him on the dance floor.

So far so good on the line up for me. Hopefully it will remain YouTuber free. šŸ¤žšŸ¤žšŸ¤ž
Unless itā€™s to shack up with Dianne and get rid of Joe Sugg of course šŸ˜œ

• Heart
I heard Mrs Hinch is rumoured
Is she still a thing? Even to her ā€œHinchersā€ šŸ¤¢šŸ¤®? I feel like the world has thankfully stopped talking about her, or have I just thankfully let it all slide past me since I flounced off her thread.

I wonder whose going to dump their real life partners and dance off with a professional this year? šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.