Strictly Come Dancing 2019

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t get over the people still moaning about the line up, there is literally someone for everyone on the line up. Fair enough some of them may not be really well known but they never are at the start, that’s the whole point 😂

Reactions: 5
I can’t get over the people still moaning about the line up, there is literally someone for everyone on the line up. Fair enough some of them may not be really well known but they never are at the start, that’s the whole point 😂
Always baffles me when people shout nobodies. That’s the point. People are the top of their game and getting regular work don’t need to exposure from strictly to boost their careers.

No one actually goes on it because ‘they love dancing or really want to learn’ as much as they will tell you that. It’s to get some air time and back in the public eye.

Reactions: 4
Just heard Dan Wooten say that Neil has got a partner this year, kataya wasn’t going to have one but now they’ve announced there spilt she will now have a partner as well and Gorka isn’t going to have a partner, he will now be a back up dancer as he’s too short for any of the celebrity’s this year!!!

Reactions: 3
Just heard Dan Wooten say that Neil has got a partner this year, kataya wasn’t going to have one but now they’ve announced there spilt she will now have a partner as well and Gorka isn’t going to have a partner, he will now be a back up dancer as he’s too short for any of the celebrity’s this year!!!

Ohh that is interesting! I'd love to see Neil with a partner, I think he has so much to give.
Does this mean Nancy wont have a partner then if Katya gets one? :unsure:

Reactions: 4
Also Gorka has has terrible trouble with his back since last year, probably playing it safe with him as well, as not worth something happening to him!

Gorka also just had a baby so I'm sure is happy to not be so invested and can enjoy both.

No partner for Graziano this year, he just announced on his Instagram.
So there is 7 female celebs and 9 male pros,

So it Graziano and someone else missing out, will it be Johannes or Neil again ? Or Gorka as is rumoured ?

Reactions: 1

So it Graziano and someone else missing out, will it be Johannes or Neil again ? Or Gorka as is rumoured ?
I think someone said Gorka isn’t getting a partner as too short and also something with his back.

When are they announcing the pairings?

Reactions: 2
I think someone said Gorka isn’t getting a partner as too short and also something with his back.

When are they announcing the pairings?
They film the pairings next week somewhen and then It’s actually on TV on the 7th, although I will find out via spoilers probably the day after it’s filmed!

They film the pairings next week somewhen and then It’s actually on TV on the 7th, although I will find out via spoilers probably the day after it’s filmed!
There’s a strictly spoiler page that’s quite well known. Last year he posted who had been voted off on the Saturday night. As they film it straight after the show but don’t air it until the Sunday I think

So that may have the pairings up as soon as they are known?

Reactions: 3
There’s a strictly spoiler page that’s quite well known. Last year he posted who had been voted off on the Saturday night. As they film it straight after the show but don’t air it until the Sunday I think

Yes he had it last year, and was correct on all of them so I’ll be having a sneaky peak at that

Gorka hasn’t got a partner, they said on tv it was because he’s too short for the female celebrities... bit awkward 😬

• Wow

It's a very useful site, which saves having to wait until Sunday night.

I think last year's site votes were interesting:

Who Do You Want To Win Strictly Come Dancing 2018 (After Couple's Favourite) - Select ONE option only Stacey and Kevin (47%, 1,571 Votes) Joe and Dianne (34%, 1,135 Votes) Faye and Giovanni (13%, 445 Votes) Ashley and Pasha (6%, 202 Votes) Total Voters: 3,353

Read more at: https://www.strictlyspoiler.com/page/14/

It shows what are presumably votes uncorrupted by minions and was a good trending

Gorka hasn’t got a partner, they said on tv it was because he’s too short for the female celebrities... bit awkward 😬
That’s coming from the sun though... not always the most reliable source! Part of me hopes it’s not true as I love Gorka, but part of me is praying it is true as that would most likely mean that Neil and Johannes would both be getting partners 😂

I didn’t read it in the sun I won’t read that disgusting paper thanks! It was an interview on TV when they confirmed Neil had been selected to have a partner they then said about Gorka

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.