Strictly Come Dancing 2019

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she still a thing? Even to her ā€œHinchersā€ šŸ¤¢šŸ¤®? I feel like the world has thankfully stopped talking about her, or have I just thankfully let it all slide past me since I flounced off her thread.
How long has it been since she had her baby, i dont want to be judgemental about Mums going back to work too soon but id guess its still not been that long, plus she has had some health issues in the past

Saffron barker has just been announced as the next celebrity šŸ™„ wow, I knew it has been rumoured but I didnā€™t think the bbc would actually go for someone who has had scandals recently

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
Saffron barker has just been announced as the next celebrity šŸ™„ wow, I knew it has been rumoured but I didnā€™t think the bbc would actually go for someone who has had scandals recently
That is a disappointing casting, I can't stand the entire family I hope she doesn't get far on the competition. Also I really hope she doesn't end up partnered with Gorka as she seems a right diva and I've got my fingers crossed for a nice northern based celeb so he can stay near Gemma and their beautiful newborn

That is a disappointing casting, I can't stand the entire family I hope she doesn't get far on the competition. Also I really hope she doesn't end up partnered with Gorka as she seems a right diva and I've got my fingers crossed for a nice northern based celeb so he can stay near Gemma and their beautiful newborn
Got a feeling sheā€™ll be with AJ

Its not on thier offical page though. Shes just done a insta post but to me it seems fake?

Got a feeling sheā€™ll be with AJ
She will definitely be with AJ. Which is upsetting for me, I love AJ (I know he is a media bleep and doesn't tag his gifted/ads properly) but I do love him. And now I can't support him and his celeb because I can't deal with Saffron. This is worse than when he was paired with the blandest of bland Mollie King.

Reactions: 3
She will definitely be with AJ. Which is upsetting for me, I love AJ (I know he is a media bleep and doesn't tag his gifted/ads properly) but I do love him. And now I can't support him and his celeb because I can't deal with Saffron. This is worse than when he was paired with the blandest of bland Mollie King.
100% agree with this. So annoyed Saffron is doing the show as its put me off watching completely, I'll be even more annoyed if she's with AJ.

The next celeb being announced on this morning today. Iā€™m assuming itā€™s someone who works on the show as they announced ruth langsford and Dr. Ranj live on the show and they both work on it. No idea who it could be though!

The next celeb being announced on this morning today. Iā€™m assuming itā€™s someone who works on the show as they announced ruth langsford and Dr. Ranj live on the show and they both work on it. No idea who it could be though!
Rylan? šŸ˜

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Bring back challenge Anneka,
Thatā€™s all šŸ˜
The BBC are doing everything to make sure I donā€™t watch this šŸ¤£

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.