Strictly Come Dancing 2019

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aj and his brother want to be the new Ant & Dec. No thanks ones enough. :rolleyes:
That’s hilarious. They both fancy themselves far too much. Also read they want to be like Bruce Forsyth all singing and dancing.

let’s hope it works out as can’t see strictly taking him back after what he’s said

Reactions: 4
I just think AJ and his brother wouldn't work out, just simply because of the height difference! Call me shallow but I hate watching two men presenters with such a sizeable height difference stand side by side! Doesn't AJ come up to Curtis shoulder!!

I just think AJ and his brother wouldn't work out, just simply because of the height difference! Call me shallow but I hate watching two men presenters with such a sizeable height difference stand side by side! Doesn't AJ come up to Curtis shoulder!!
His brother has no personality either he’s so wooden

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.