Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gurlbye

Chatty Member
I’d rather be sexless for the rest of my life and my fanny to be sealed shut than participate in those discord conversations love x

• Haha
Reactions: 23

gurlbye

Chatty Member
Very hostile 🥲

Edit to add; there all from the same conversation just screenshotted at different times.

View attachment 2890854
View attachment 2890863
View attachment 2890870
Good terms for the practical stuff? What practical stuff? There literally isn’t any reason why you should be in contact AT ALL. Especially if he’s abusive as you claim, even at low level. Makes a mockery out of actual DV victims when dossers like this claim to be a victim meanwhile having cuppas with the so called abuser. Made your son sit in a hotel room for a week to send him off to your sisters so you could go back to the place it all started

Reactions: 22

Lolly71990

VIP Member
Didnt realise she had a thread on here until her ridiculous obligatory video confessing she reads here (Que the ‘we’re all jobless middle aged women with no lives’ comments). What I don’t understand is, what did people do before TikTok when they had these issues? The first thing she did was make a woe is me video hunting for money/ gifts whilst sitting in an all expenses paid hotel (which she claims police officers thought so highly of a member of the public they PERSONALLY paid £1,800 for- which I can confirm with knowledge would never be allowed to happen 😂😂😂). She has the biggest chip on her shoulder and the entitlement is wild. What about all the other THOUSANDS of women who get made homeless and end up in hostels with children with nothing and no-one.
She’s also allowed a number of vile disgusting racist comments in her posts which she’s just left and not removed.

• Heart

Panda1990xo

VIP Member
I've been active in other threads on here but never thought to look for one for Charlie as I actually liked her from the few videos I saw. She's really shot herself in the foot by telling people about this thread because wow, my eyes have been truly opened!
I think she knows this as well, and the quietness is an attempt of getting people to worry/gain sympathy, she will be back soon with a sob story about her accommodation.

I was never an active follower and had never seen her post her son, I had no idea how much she was exploiting him and sharing inappropriate things about him online. That poor boy.

casperon

Chatty Member
Her tiktok’s and the discord are saying we have a problem with breastfeeding? Erm no it’s what you’re broadcasting to people and posting nudes with your child in (who is not breastfeeding) referring to it as sucking on your tits etc and saying he can play with your boobs whenever. She’s twisting it so much. No one here has a problem with breastfeeding.

Last edited:
  • Haha

casperon

Chatty Member
I’m glad she has SS involved. They’re talking about calling the police about tattle because the hotel was mentioned - I didn’t mention what hotel or what town or even what country it’s in. I’m sure the police would be more interested in hearing how the hotel they paid for, for her safety, she has been prancing around showing everyone it and the town she’s in. If you’re in a refuge you’re not even allowed on social media in there. They’d also be interested in the clear safeguarding issues.

• Haha

potatopotato2988

VIP Member
One comment on the video where she’s talking about still being in contact with Sam - “get a non mol order” and someone else has written about it helping get a house quicker. THIS IS WHY THE COUNTRY IS ON ITS KNEES.

• Angry
  • Sad

StreakyBacon

Awww well done Charlie, now you don’t have to go for a bath and cup of tea at Sam’s like you did yesterday ❤ hope the water pressure is lovely in your new flat 😘

• Haha
  • Heart

casperon

Chatty Member
she made £700 in one day. easily made 2k by now from begging, what is she winging about? she has an air fryer she can easily get from sam’s. most people have to pay for transport, is that not normal?

emergency accomodation is bottom of the barrel. what did she expect? they can’t just conjure up fancy houses in emergencies.

She says “how can they place a six year old here?”

Maybe ask yourself how YOU could be so financially irresponsible that you paid thousands of your ex’s rent arrears instead of getting your own place, didn’t bother looking for a house whilst you had been broken up for a months and pissed about in a hotel for a week. She’s had access to a lot of funds, she’s not poor as she makes out. She could private rent right now if she could pass a credit check and had a guarantoor.
---
This is her 3rd time homeless she knows very well how the system works. Not sure why she’s complaining when she is sat with thousands of undeclared money in her bank whilst also getting her accomodation paid for.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

gurlbye

Chatty Member
I don’t know the ins and outs about this girl as she annoys the fuck out of me and just popped up on my fyp talking about tattle so I ran here.

I’ve watched her live and I feel so sorry for the little boy, not only has he been kicked out of his home she’s now talking openly about him having to change schools and having to move somewhere far away. Like surely her number one should be sheltering her child and reassuring him? not getting her violins out on tiktok live for a score.

sam0206

Chatty Member
Fled domestic violence but is saying how much she'll taunt her ex. Guarantee you she'll do that and then make a million videos crying cos sam will call her out or something and she'll be all "see, he's abusive, im a victim.". It's just insane to me that EVERYONE in her life has assaulted her at one point in one way or another yet she's always completely innocent and its everyone else thats wrong. She just loves the drama, she always does. She wouldn't know the truth if it smacked her in the face tbh. And bragging about how much money she has yet she needs the police to pay part of her food bill at this hotel...I'd be raging if I paid for her to have meals there and she's using donations from strangers for a mcdonalds instead. She's crying about how this country's fucked sorry but people like her are part of the reason why it's so fucked

gurlbye

Chatty Member
It’s disgusting. Never once have I ever thought to discuss my children’s genitals with anyone, let alone talk about it to people you don’t know on the internet. She’s giving n vibes and like someone said above, if it was a man discussing things like that about his daughter, he’d be seen as a paed0phile. How she words things as well is truly disturbing. She’s vile 🤮
the whole playing with her boobs thing too, like explaining to a child it’s ok to play with her boobs but not anyone else’s. It’s disturbing to me, this whole situation is suddenly much more than her being intolerable with her clothes and life choices

Mrsburns

Chatty Member
jeeeeeez she’s21 fucking hell I am ancient at 32 and I look a lot younger than her. She’s had a hard paper round. Nahhh she can’t be 21😂😫

• Haha

veganfortheanimals

She’s a top scrounger isn’t she? She knows what she claims she’s entitled to whilst claiming DV. What a rotter! They basically had a normal argument and now she’s shouting DV but going back to the abusers house for a cuppa. Mess.

gurlbye

Chatty Member
Weird enough that she has people under the age of 18 in her server discussing sex. But a whole new level of fucked when you’re talking about your child’s genitals. Like honestly she needs investigating at this point because imo that’s a serious issue. These aren’t her friends or professionals she’s confiding in, these are STRANGERS she’s ridiculing her sons bathroom habits to. Absolutely vile mate, maybe stop dressing up as strawberry shortcake and be a better parent

Last edited:
  • Heart

gimm3more

VIP Member
She wants to take some tips from a brilliant Scottish TikToker - Jimmy Stewart. He cooks full meals using a kettle, iron and curling tongs in a Pringles tube!
Or men who make tiktoks from HMP who do full curries and shit in their kettles hahahahaha

• Haha