Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

StreakyBacon

Strawberry/Charlie Hayes #2 - bubble bath and a cup of tea, free social housing for the homeless non binary

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

PrincessP

Chatty Member
Im being deadly serious when I say this, she looks and acts like the kind of person that would have fleas in their house.

• Haha
Reactions: 30

tellmewhy

VIP Member
I’ll say it again. Sam will be moved in within weeks lol. She’s already lining it up as ‘he’s not that bad, it’s just when he drinks and he’s given up’

Reactions: 30

gurlbye

Chatty Member
Would you bring the same energy if it was a father commenting publically on his daughter’s genitalia? His daughter’s toilet issues? A father saying he lets his daughter play with his private parts?

Would your response be the same?
Soo odd how people can stick up for her on this, fair enough the homelessness, the outfits etc but THIS? You need serious mental evaluation.

Reactions: 29

Fifah1907

VIP Member
I love when I search for someone who drives me mental and find a thread that’s alive and kickin 👋🏻

• Haha

gimm3more

VIP Member
What’s more fucked is posting all this to a public forum but ya know she’s the bad guy freak
Why are you defending this? You do realise what she has posted is on a public forum? She’s put her son in the public eye - do you know how many predators will be able to access images of her son, as well as messages like that? She openly talks to strangers about her son like that - a predator could easily be pretending to be a friend on that site and she’s giving them stories like that. Give your head a wobble FFS she’s a danger.

• Heart

LeftoverCoffee

So you weren't fearing for yourself or your son, not if you can go back to the scene of the event for a nice cuppa and chinwag with your so-called abusive ex. And a bubble bath too! How essential. Meanwhile you've got mums in shelters with their kids fleeing from violence and abuse, families on waiting lists all while Charlie ditches her son to go out drinking and gob off on her Discord.

Some of us came from council estates, broken homes and poverty too Charlie, however we've worked hard to give our kids better lives.

Tattle is not the problem, you are.

ginge2804

VIP Member
She wants to be careful, having the spare key to the house you lived in a week ago and bragging that your going round for cups of teas and baths might mean the council don’t class you as homeless, or not high priority at the very least 🤡

gimm3more

VIP Member
Why is it posting your entire life on tiktok and discord makes you super cool (and apparently means you have a lot of sex) but posting on tattle makes you a middle aged sexless woman with no life? Don’t they see the irony? Like I’m not saying I’m some super cool bird but I literally post on this site when I’m bored at work. It’s not my life. But a lot of these TikTok famous people literally can’t go a day without posting their lives for all to see it seems.
I’d rather be sexless (which I’m not, in a healthy committed relationship) than homeless lmaoooo humble yourself Charlie

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

gurlbye

Chatty Member
Imagine telling the housing officer nah I can’t go there it’s such a hostile environment waa waa waa, then saying oh yeah went round for a cuppa and a bath 😭😭😭 girl is off key

• Haha
  • Heart

RandomAlpaca22

VIP Member
Didn't know she had a tattle thread until she posted about it 👋👋 so thank you for that one Charlie.

Not the idiots in her comments DEFENDING her for airing out her child's personal problems. Tiktok is a fucking epidemic man, and it's people like Charlie that make it a vile place. Begging for money and shouting homeless this, homeless that etc... The people of tiktok aren't there to fucking pay YOUR way out of a situation.

Could you imagine if every woman in Charlie's position came to tiktok asking for money and support?

I hope social services have a field day with her after those discord screenshots. Vile disgusting woman.

Curtaintwitcher45

VIP Member
Posting about tattle being full of middle aged lonely sexless women 😂 babes you have had an account for tiiiime which was proved yesterday sooo i guess you’re one of us. Yes we are so lonely and sexless yet you’re the one chatting to kids online about sex and telling them you’re horny 😂😂 absolute batshit this one is. I was liking all her content on tiktok when she first got thrown out because I wanted to support. I didn’t mind her at all but after the past few days my opinion has changed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

RandomAlpaca22

VIP Member
It's super icky that she tags everyone, just to brag that the council are housing her? Stay humble before you're made homeless again before too long.

• Haha

teaqween

Chatty Member
She's not truly living in fear of her life due to DV, so probably won't get houses by the council
DV takes SO many forms as well as homelessness. She does not have to be shaking in her boots to receive housing. EVERYONE is entitled to housing, she is a homeless therefore her local council have a duty of care to house her and her young son.

StreakyBacon

Good terms for the practical stuff? What practical stuff? There literally isn’t any reason why you should be in contact AT ALL. Especially if he’s abusive as you claim, even at low level. Makes a mockery out of actual DV victims when dossers like this claim to be a victim meanwhile having cuppas with the so called abuser. Made your son sit in a hotel room for a week to send him off to your sisters so you could go back to the place it all started
Why didn’t she go to her sisters for a bath and a cuppa? You know where her son was? Or did she take him with her to Sam’s 🙄

Reactions: 26