Strawberry Hayes (Charlie Hayes @thestrawberryhayes)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wondering what people’s thoughts are on her? She seems to be getting the attention of the newspapers now for her “outrageous” style as a mother.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
A very interesting character indeed.. I do think she’s gorgeous and I love her different looks. But she’s flouted covid rules from the beginning and is purposely controversial for clout.
Do you remember the thing where they were chased/beaten up by some random man?

Also hate Pia with a passion 😅

Reactions: 8
I actually like her style (even though I wouldn’t wear it😂) however I did lose respect for her when she broke lockdown rules

Reactions: 3
Also how random that her fella left and she was crying all over tik tok saying they had been bad for a while and now they acting like couple goals....
Also hate those 2 other little girls she hangs around with...

Also how random that her fella left and she was crying all over tik tok saying they had been bad for a while and now they acting like couple goals....
I’ve blocked about 3 different accounts by this group and as soon as I’ve blocked one another one pops back up, like cockroaches 😒

Her and her boyfriend seem super weird together, he always has stiff uncomfortable body language

I don't mind her tbh , some of her stories are a bit bizarre, her little boy is adorable, reminds me of my boy when he was that age ☺

Reactions: 1
I liked her up until her and her goony little pals made taking the piss with covid a personality trait🥴… now they’re just embarrassing losers who do the same poses day in and day out for tiktok in their local high street because they have nothing better to do apparently.. lmao

Reactions: 8
Anyone following this Kasper tea? 👀
I watched the slides on kaspers insta but I’m honest still not entirely sure what even went on there. It’s quite a serious allegation so I get why they want to try and speak about it.

he left her only a few weeks ago and now they’re trying to get pregnant

I’m sure he’s left her a few times🙁, god knows why she would broadcast how many times her boyfriend has left her

please tell me you’re joking!
not a joke :( she made vids about it when he left and now she frequently mentions they’re trying for a baby!

I’m sure he’s left her a few times🙁, god knows why she would broadcast how many times her boyfriend has left her
yes he’s left her multiple times and every time she tells people that there were tons of problems and they weren’t good for each other…

Reactions: 1
does anyone remember when she posted a tiktok crying she was going to be homeless because her boyfriend was leaving her and she was going to be homeless because she cant afford to stay in her home if shes alone... was that the same guy shes with now

Reactions: 6
does anyone remember when she posted a tiktok crying she was going to be homeless because her boyfriend was leaving her and she was going to be homeless because she cant afford to stay in her home if shes alone... was that the same guy shes with now
yes- the guy she’s now trying to get pregnant with

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.