Steven Loveday #23 ‘Warn the town the beast is loose’ 🎵

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember think it was 2021 or 2022 he went to the hospital unable to breath was proper pretending he couldn't breathe but was managing to stay live and talk and have about 100 fags when he got home!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Remember he said his mum was a vicar and earned a 7 figure salary...
---
And his sister sang with Andrea Bocelli and Pavorotti lolololol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Remember he said his mum was a vicar and earned a 7 figure salary...
---
And his sister sang with Andrea Bocelli and Pavorotti lolololol
Don’t forget the mums million pound house with the famous neighbours will be inherited by them when she dies.

Reactions: 4
And he was very close friends with murdered 14 year old schoolgirl, Milly Dowler (even though he would have been past 18 at this point).

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Remember when he was also a drummer? And remember when he was having a bipolar episode and was under section in his house whilst waiting for the mental health team to come round? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
When they broke their leg and people actually sent gifts to get their name written on the cast.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Remember the TT race accident on the motorbike that destroyed their teeth?
When she used to charge people to chose a song on Alexa 😂 oh the memories of her and Alexa thouuugghhhh. ALEXA! ALEEEXA!
But I still hold tight the grow room that wasn’t a grow room but quickly took down and destroyed the ‘grow room’

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I used to love it when he would go to the pub and get tit faced then make an absolute tit of himself when he got home

• Haha
Reactions: 8
When they brought an ear piercer gun from Amazon and pierced their ears numerous times, Jess came home and said she hated it so they all came out

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The TT race ‘teeth accident’ was hilarious, nothing to do with a drug habit, poor oral hygiene and a lifetime of pissing people off 🤣

Reactions: 7