Steven Loveday #23 ‘Warn the town the beast is loose’ 🎵

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done on the weight loss, that’s incredible! Your gorgeous no matter your weight 💓
Aww thanks gal. I smoked too much green and piled on the weight with munches. So quit that about 100 days ago. Just call me sobriety shortbread.

Wonder how rose west is. I can't ask him cos I'm muted.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Aww thanks gal. I smoked too much green and piled on the weight with munches. So quit that about 100 days ago. Just call me sobriety shortbread.

Wonder how rose west is. I can't ask him cos I'm muted.
Love this for you 🫶🏻 well done beauty.
Wait who’s Rose West? I’ll ask 😂

Reactions: 2
She unalived children and bu rried them in her back yard with her husband fred.
Steven was in prison with her apperently.
Omg I know who that Rose West is, I honestly didn’t think you meant her - I thought you were saying it was another name Steven called himself! I completely forgot he said he was in jail with her 🤢

• Sick
Officially called Danielle now
Says was in a male prison, was only in 7 months and it takes longer to transfer to a female prison. Has applied for a gender recognition certificate, should they go to prison again would be in a woman’s prison. Off weed

Officially called Danielle now
Says was in a male prison, was only in 7 months and it takes longer to transfer to a female prison. Has applied for a gender recognition certificate, should they go to prison again would be in a woman’s prison. Off weed
Already shared a grc though, when the France-flit was in full swing 🤔 don't tell me that was baloney, too 🤥

Already shared a grc though, when the France-flit was in full swing 🤔 don't tell me that was baloney, too 🤥
It's pretty much all a load of old tripe that comes out of its mouth and quite frankly I don't believe anything that's being said it's a case of if I admit that I lied before the people will believe the lies I am saying now

First of all: HAHAHAHAHAHA, what the actual duck. What an almighty glow up creepy Steve has had… NOT. My English bulldog has a better set of teeth on him. Crikey 🤣🤣

I had the biggest jump-scare when I went onto his live and saw THIS earlier. He looks like he bites people’s ankles. How have his teeth got so bloody rotten??
I had another jump scare when he tried to say his hair was real!! 😭😭😭😭
He actually had the nerve to say, if we saw him back when he used to do lives, that’s exactly how his hair was then as well 🤣
He must’ve been higher than his own hairline to say that.
You can clearly see it’s a wig, a terrible one at that. Creepy Steve’s hairline has been running away from his face for years already.
You can’t fool us ya twit. We WATCHED you!!
Peel back that “hair” and give us a look 😉 #Wig
AE01E4E2-1323-465A-9E2C-2667B6AB0FF6.jpeg

The lies he continues to spew is unbelievable. Saying he owns that house we all heard him talk about with the cheap rent. Pathological liar.
I find it deeply disturbing how many people have been in there being friendly and saying they missed him. Women with kids on their profile picture or in their videos visible for any PREDATORS to look at. All wrong’uns 🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
No the account isn’t banned, no sorry the account is banned but it’s got another account on the go.
Him and that fat freak was at it again with each other felt like I was back in time funnily enough.

Few things:
Fat freaks wish list looks like a Christmas list you’d think he’d want some better technology or research findings to help promote his badly run “ deep dives “

And how on earth has Steven lost his teeth so dramatically.
Unsure if it’s a wig he seems to have gone for the curly frizz look but if I push it forward with no headband it doesn’t show how badly my hair is receding

Why does he say everything at least twice?
why does he say everything at least twice?
At least twice?
Hahahahaha