Steven Loveday #23 β€˜Warn the town the beast is loose’ 🎡

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahhh babe!! That newborn just turned 2, how mental is that! Hope you’re well gorgeous xxx
---
Woahhhh I just went back he’s been back on for a while?! I just stumbled across him scrolling through TikTok. Can’t believe how quickly people forget the awful tit he’s done
I can’t believe baby pickles is 2 now!! It feels like only yesterday!!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Ahhh babe!! That newborn just turned 2, how mental is that! Hope you’re well gorgeous xxx
---
Woahhhh I just went back he’s been back on for a while?! I just stumbled across him scrolling through TikTok. Can’t believe how quickly people forget the awful tit he’s done
Wow 2!! How quick has that gone!x

Teeth like bombed houses.

I swear I won’t sleep tonight after seeing that !!

Reactions: 4
Someone put Shirley from eastenders πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
---
For god sake I'm muted for the whole live.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Last time I was watching this freak my baby was a baby. Now I'm pregnant again and here we are. Maternity leave entertainment sorted πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’ll never understand why people go live to just argue with people and wind themselves up πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Last time I was watching this freak my baby was a baby. Now I'm pregnant again and here we are. Maternity leave entertainment sorted πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Congratulations!!!
Well while we are all confessing..
Last time I was watching I was fat.. Today I'm still fat and love food. But 2st lighter. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Congratulations!!!
Well while we are all confessing..
Last time I was watching I was fat.. Today I'm still fat and love food. But 2st lighter. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
HAHA same hun but congrats on the weightloss!! I was fat pre and post pregnancy but food is life.
How funny we've all been here for this long btw πŸ˜‚ we were the source of a lot of people's information before!
---
Oop there's the tattle comment

Yanno.. He's saying he has his device checked every 3 months. Remember when he would be like 'I'm not on cos I'm seeing my kids.' LIAH.

Think he was having his devices checked?

Reactions: 3
Yanno.. He's saying he has his device checked every 3 months. Remember when he would be like 'I'm not on cos I'm seeing my kids.' LIAH.

Think he was having his devices checked?
Makes perfect sense! He’s just the biggest LIAH. I can’t deal with it he makes me so angry πŸ˜‚