Steve & Kai

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Their posts have always been super clickbaity. I’m convinced Steve has never seen a Disney movie in his life lol. He was showing merch in the vlog he posted today and he didn’t know who Cinderella, Jessica rabbit and Rapunzel were.

Kai is doing a live now and the mods are shadowbanning everyone that asks about the channel changes. So lame they won’t address it, what are they so scared of??
It’s really annoying how the mods delete so many comments that aren’t even “inappropriate” or anything

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Their live got taken down for copyright just now. They were showing the new encanto projection show

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I think Steve is buying views for his channel.
The stats say he is getting 200 subs a day, yet his videos receive very low views.
I actually want his channel fail now since they won’t get people an explanation on why they don’t do the channel together anymore. And Puddles is the absolute worst.

• Heart
Their live got taken down for copyright just now. They were showing the new encanto projection show
I saw someone in the chat keep commenting and hinting that they reported the video lol

I think Steve is buying views for his channel.
The stats say he is getting 200 subs a day, yet his videos receive very low views.
I actually want his channel fail now since they won’t get people an explanation on why they don’t do the channel together anymore. And Puddles is the absolute worst.
Honestly sameeee it’s very unprofessional of them. And I still don’t think it’s fair that he got to keep the channel that Kai started

• Heart
  • Wow
Kai is doing a live now and the mods are shadowbanning everyone that asks about the channel changes. So lame they won’t address it, what are they so scared of??
More disrespect for their audience. What is this charade?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They have no problem taking superchats but can't answer the viewers questions about the channel changes? Great way to treat the few fans you have. I left a message on Steve's Sunday video and Kai's Sunday clip last night saying how it's rude that they don't respect viewers, fans, whatever you want to call them enough to just address the changes. This morning both messages were gone. Last night at the end of staring at Small World all night they were gladly accepting those donations though.
Screenshot_20220412-112438-616.png
Screenshot_20220412-112415-062.png

• Haha
They have no problem taking superchats but can't answer the viewers questions about the channel changes? Great way to treat the few fans you have. I left a message on Steve's Sunday video and Kai's Sunday clip last night saying how it's rude that they don't respect viewers, fans, whatever you want to call them enough to just address the changes. This morning both messages were gone. Last night at the end of staring at Small World all night they were gladly accepting those donations though.
View attachment 1189667View attachment 1189668
I’ve left several comments too! Cause my husband and I did watch them, even though they are completely uncultured, now their eggs must have gotten too big so we are done with them. It just pisses me off they will not say a word about it. Guess their slogan “skai” fam is dead

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
In Kai’s latest live stream about an hour and 12 min in she enters a Starbucks to order and is awkwardly filming all the people in front of her as she waits in line. The people start to notice and become visibly uncomfortable knowing they are being live streamed because she is so close to them while filming and talking/singing to her viewers and Kai either plays it off cause she doesn’t care or has zero clue! So rude!

• Wow
Full Time Vlogging was so fun for them this time last year when Uncle Sam was giving them $1,000 a week in unemployment each.

I am assuming their fight now is about finances and Theme Park Steve not wanting to support her not working.

In Kai’s latest live stream about an hour and 12 min in she enters a Starbucks to order and is awkwardly filming all the people in front of her as she waits in line. The people start to notice and become visibly uncomfortable knowing they are being live streamed because she is so close to them while filming and talking/singing to her viewers and Kai either plays it off cause she doesn’t care or has zero clue! So rude!
Unfortunate someone in line didn't turn around during the stream and say into the camera "Don't give these grifters money", and totally KT her like they did to the Best Life and Beyond lowlifes.

Full Time Vlogging was so fun for them this time last year when Uncle Sam was giving them $1,000 a week in unemployment each.

I am assuming their fight now is about finances and Theme Park Steve not wanting to support her not working.
You might be onto something there.

Yesterday on Kai’s livestream, someone asked when she and Steve are getting married. She said hopefully this year “if all goes well.” Then she proceeds to talk about how many kids they will have. They want one boy and one girl, but will try for a third if they get two boys or two girls..

Kinda hard to plan to get married and have babies when the two of them don’t even hang out together anymore, and when they do it’s awkward. In today’s live, Kai hung out with Puddles more than Steve, and when Steve was around he was mostly quiet but occasionally made narcissistic comments about getting better content then Kai. Also, Kai mockingly calls Steve “Theme Park Steve” (probably still bitter about him taking her off their channel). What a trainwreck, but I’m all for it 🍿

• Wow
Yesterday on Kai’s livestream, someone asked when she and Steve are getting married. She said hopefully this year “if all goes well.” Then she proceeds to talk about how many kids they will have. They want one boy and one girl, but will try for a third if they get two boys or two girls..

Kinda hard to plan to get married and have babies when the two of them don’t even hang out together anymore, and when they do it’s awkward. In today’s live, Kai hung out with Puddles more than Steve, and when Steve was around he was mostly quiet but occasionally made narcissistic comments about getting better content then Kai. Also, Kai mockingly calls Steve “Theme Park Steve” (probably still bitter about him taking her off their channel). What a trainwreck, but I’m all for it 🍿
What the hell is going on? Why are they playing this game with viewers??

Reactions: 6
I saw someone in the chat keep commenting and hinting that they reported the video lol

Honestly sameeee it’s very unprofessional of them. And I still don’t think it’s fair that he got to keep the channel that Kai started
I agree. And steve probably didn't pay her what her share of the channel is worth either. Even if he did give her something it's probably very little aside from saying he'll promote her new channel which is nothing and just helps him avoid viewers being angry at him for completely taking the channel from her. It's sad because steve would have never been able to build that channel by himself, no one would have watched him alone in the beginning. The tool puddles maybe is bankrolling buying those new "subscribers". And one of the biggest absurdities about steve as others have mentioned is how he never cared for disney or knew anything about it and is just in this to try to make easy money. So ridiculous

Reactions: 5
What the hell is going on? Why are they playing this game with viewers??
If they had to go get customer service jobs they might not have aligned schedules and so needed an excuse to go to the parks separately without telling their audience they aren't successful enough to live off of vlogging Disneyland.

That's the only other reason I can think of besides breaking up. Occams razor and all that.

If they had to go get customer service jobs they might not have aligned schedules and so needed an excuse to go to the parks separately without telling their audience they aren't successful enough to live off of vlogging Disneyland.

That's the only other reason I can think of besides breaking up. Occams razor and all that.
I would agree with that but they usually have competing video. For example, they both just had San Diego zoo vids put out. Usually you can see one of their hands on the background if they are eating or Steve is filming her when she does merch but they try to be really careful about letting that slip to viewers it’s weird!! I never watch their vids anymore cause they’re terrible.

• Haha
I would agree with that but they usually have competing video. For example, they both just had San Diego zoo vids put out. Usually you can see one of their hands on the background if they are eating or Steve is filming her when she does merch but they try to be really careful about letting that slip to viewers it’s weird!! I never watch their vids anymore cause they’re terrible.
Exactly. They're terrible.

Reactions: 4
Was so weird seeing Kai in Five Fires Instagram live chat yesterday lol. Sooo cringe and awkward. She literally must have commented/asked questions at least 100 times to mondo and he completely ignored every single one lmao

Also really funny on Kai's livestream at disneyland when she was complaining about puddles not being there. Really makes sense that puddles bankrolling steve is what caused steve to get even more greedy plus feel he has no need for kai and so booted her from the channel she originally started.

• Wow
Was so weird seeing Kai in Five Fires Instagram live chat yesterday lol. Sooo cringe and awkward. She literally must have commented/asked questions at least 100 times to mondo and he completely ignored every single one lmao

Also really funny on Kai's livestream at disneyland when she was complaining about puddles not being there. Really makes sense that puddles bankrolling steve is what caused steve to get even more greedy plus feel he has no need for kai and so booted her from the channel she originally started.
Most of the Disney vloggers that used to talk to them no longer do because of the click bait video they made back when they got COVID. They were trying to say they got it at downtown Disney. One vlogger even called them garbage on his live because of this

• Wow
Most of the Disney vloggers that used to talk to them no longer do because of the click bait video they made back when they got COVID. They were trying to say they got it at downtown Disney. One vlogger even called them garbage on his live because of this
Clickbait? They would NEVER. Unless of course you mean every other thumbnail where they have a giant :eek: emoji as though what the content is about is so shocking and explosive. It isn't ever compelling in the slightest.

Reactions: 5
I thought it was so funny the other night in Steve’s live people kept spamming them and commenting about how creepy Puddles is and I agree lol. Also would’ve loved to see Mondo ignore Kai’s questions on his live chat 😂 I wonder what they would do if someone sent them a superchat asking them what the hell is up with their separate channels! Would the mods delete that too?? 🤔

Is this video still up??