Steve & Kai

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They must have seen this thread because they are back to filming together today :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
They must have seen this thread because they are back to filming together today :LOL:
If this was some sort of ploy to gain followers and channel interest...hats off to them on the troll. Although these types of schemes to gain followers are typically short lived and I feel they may loose followers over it in the long run.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
What was interesting is early in the stream Steve said to check out her channel for her content...anyone catch if she was wearing her engagement ring?

Reactions: 4
I didn't know who Steve & Kai were until they got mentioned in the BLAB thread.

Looking at their channel.....................yup, just what the world needs. Another Disney/Theme Park/Merch & Food channel. Yawn.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
In the food and wine video it looks like she is wearing her ring on her right hand. I said that they would not understand how to break up much too deep so they probably said oh screw it, business as usual. I am proud of Kai for actually making it to the car :)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Steve is so annoying and fake. That creepy old guy moderator in their channel Puddles is the worst. He makes it absolutely unbearable with his constant spamming and powertripping. Glad Kai is finally realizing she needs to ditch Steve.

• Heart
I used to watch them until their Rope Drop live stream. They went to ride the Carousel and Kai complained about how some dad blocked her way with his backpack so his child could ride the horse that she wanted to ride. That rubbed me the wrong way. Especially for holder of a Magic Key or whatever type of Key they have to complain about not getting to ride the horse they wanted. You’re at the park every week, try again another day or get on the next cycle of you want it that badly.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I used to watch them until their Rope Drop live stream. They went to ride the Carousel and Kai complained about how some dad blocked her way with his backpack so his child could ride the horse that she wanted to ride. That rubbed me the wrong way. Especially for holder of a Magic Key or whatever type of Key they have to complain about not getting to ride the horse they wanted. You’re at the park every week, try again another day or get on the next cycle of you want it that badly.
That's so annoying! There is rarely a super long wait for the carousel. What is wrong with them.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Hi guys! Been lurking for a while now and decided to join in since I went on YouTube and noticed Steve and Kai’s channel was changed to just Steve. Wonder why at their motive is? Lol

• Heart
  • Wow
Wow! Seeing what kind of person steve makes himself out to be can't say I'm surprised he did that. It's awful because he would not have been able to gain any sort of following starting off without kai. Almost felt bad for kai until seeing she still keeps that weirdo mod "puddles" around. He's literally paying to be their friend and have some type of control over their subs. Kai definitely sounded on the last livestream like she was over steve.

• Heart
Wow I can't believe he got to keep the main channel and all the subscribers. Some of her videos aren't even breaking 1k views.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don’t think they are done with each other. Both are still promoting the channels and Kai just popped in on the live they are having

Steve just said in a live that they are keeping the reason the channels have new names private :rolleyes:

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Yep. She's in his live right now.
"Disneylund".
I can't figure out which one annoys me more. Probably Steve. He's so fake.

• Haha
Is this some sort of weird ploy to double their income? Their stans having to watch both channels now?

Is Kai wearing her engagement ring in her channel videos?

Bless their hearts. The 2 of them together barely make a regular sized brain it seems. They are young so they have time to grow out of it I'm sure. 🤞

Yep. She's in his live right now.
"Disneylund".
I can't figure out which one annoys me more. Probably Steve. He's so fake.
I don't watch them often but the times I have seen them they both come off as fake or putting on an act for the camera. I think they found a niche that works for now and they are just playing the roles. The constant giveaways and over excitement about a new pair of ears or churro gets old really quick.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Never watched their channel BUT are Kai’s DMs open?

My friend Jarli would like to give her a “Sup?”

• Haha
Reactions: 9
They created a channel together and now want to keep the reason private? you can’t have it both ways

• Heart