Steve & Kai

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They could have made a second channel without changing the original one. Pretty dumb on their part to switch up the dynamics. It's supposed to be the "Skai Fam" right? Oh well, they'll learn the hard way.

Reactions: 8
Is this some sort of weird ploy to double their income? Their stans having to watch both channels now?

Is Kai wearing her engagement ring in her channel videos?
I feel like that’s what they’re trying to do. I watched one of her recent videos but I didn’t notice if the ring was still on her finger.

They could have made a second channel without changing the original one. Pretty dumb on their part to switch up the dynamics. It's supposed to be the "Skai Fam" right? Oh well, they'll learn the hard way.
Exactly I just watched Kai’s universal vlog and half of her video was the entire studio tour tram😴 I skipped over to the end and was annoyed that was her entire vlog

Reactions: 6
That’s exactly what my husband said they are probably doing!!

Is this some sort of weird ploy to double their income? Their stans having to watch both channels now?

Is Kai wearing her engagement ring in her channel videos?
I left a comment on his YT that people who follow deserve an answer. They can get annoying and they are completely uncultured but we chalked that up
to them being young.

Now they are being completely stupid by changing their channel!

QUOTE="VAVAV00M, post: 9034247, member: 308811"]
I don’t think they are done with each other. Both are still promoting the channels and Kai just popped in on the live they are having

Steve just said in a live that they are keeping the reason the channels have new names private :rolleyes:
[/QUOTE]

She literally doesn’t know how to pronounce lemoncello and capers!

Bless their hearts. The 2 of them together barely make a regular sized brain it seems. They are young so they have time to grow out of it I'm sure. 🤞

I don't watch them often but the times I have seen them they both come off as fake or putting on an act for the camera. I think they found a niche that works for now and they are just playing the roles. The constant giveaways and over excitement about a new pair of ears or churro gets old really quick.
Puddles is completely creepy and totally paying to be their friend. He sponsored their giveaway and pays for their meals!

kaineedstoleavesteve, post:
Wow! Seeing what kind of person steve makes himself out to be can't say I'm surprised he did that. It's awful because he would not have been able to gain any sort of following starting off without kai. Almost felt bad for kai until seeing she still keeps that weirdo mod "puddles" around. He's literally paying to be their friend and have some type of control over their subs. Kai definitely sounded on the last livestream like she was over steve.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I bet steve even considering he barely has half a brain can know how big of a backlash he would receive if he immediately cut off Kai from the following and platform that she pretty much built so he's probably trying to slowly phase her out of it. Again would be sad for kai but she still hasn't got rid of that "paying to be a friend" desperate jerk puddles. Maybe it was even puddles getting in between them wrongly telling steve he doesnt need kai and would make more money without her.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
My fiance is CONVINCED that this is why they are no longer filming together. That Kai walked in on him or something.

I swear there’s a video where she makes a comment about a “little skai baby” and the lack of reaction he had made me think for sure they are not on the same page.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I swear there’s a video where she makes a comment about a “little skai baby” and the lack of reaction he had made me think for sure they are not on the same page.
I don't know. From what I've seen, it's him that wants the babies and her that makes stink face whenever he brings it up. She just wants her dogs.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I just noticed the channel name now is just "Steve" he looks so different in his profile pic too. Dang he must be going through it 😂

Screenshot_20220326-222847-170.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Omg a video about getting a straw??? This type of BS makes KT and Spencer look mildly entertaining. 😬
Screenshot_20220326-234146-851.png

• Haha
They were just live.
Between her annoying baby voice and his cringy, fake vlogger persona....I just can't. The whole time I'm just mimicking and making fun. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
They were just live.
Between her annoying baby voice and his cringy, fake vlogger persona....I just can't. The whole time I'm just mimicking and making fun. 🤣
As long as we get a :eek: face in the thumbnail, it's GOLD

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Maybe Mondo consulted with them and passed along the advice that if they put everything in Steve’s name that Kai can collect unemployment, Food Stamps, SS Disability, Welfare, and Section 8 vouchers?

Based on Mondo’s over government “benefits” videos that would be a very Mondo thing to give guidance on!

• Haha
  • Wow