Steve & Kai

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I totally came here to see if anyone knew what was going on? I noticed Steve changed his name. Also, their videos seem to have some pretty clever editing to not show too much of the other person. Like if they made the videos together but want to showcase them separately on their own channels? I don’t know? Anyway, Steve has Kai to thank for getting his his channel to where it is now. He’s so smug and annoying

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I totally came here to see if anyone knew what was going on? I noticed Steve changed his name. Also, their videos seem to have some pretty clever editing to not show too much of the other person. Like if they made the videos together but want to showcase them separately on their own channels? I don’t know? Anyway, Steve has Kai to thank for getting his his channel to where it is now. He’s so smug and annoying
Totally this. Not that I like either if them but if they were going to separate like this Steve is the one that should've moved channels.

Reactions: 7
Totally this. Not that I like either if them but if they were going to separate like this Steve is the one that should've moved channels.
I agree with both ya’ll. Kinda pointless on the editing each other out in the videos because we obviously know Kai is there or Steve. I just think it’s annoying they’re hiding the reason why their doing 2 different channels. Some people are commenting asking where Kai is and he would comment back “Subscribe to magically Kai” Why ya’ll being so secretive about having separate channels? Just be transparent with your subscribers and tell them what’s up.

My husband has always hated Steve. He feels Steve comes off fake and not a real Disney fan. We came across a video of theirs about the world of color updates and Steve said he was excited because he’s NEVER seen the world of color. My husband yelled out “I knew he was fake! How are you a Disney vlogger and have never seen world of color. I hate him even more now” LOL

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I agree with both ya’ll. Kinda pointless on the editing each other out in the videos because we obviously know Kai is there or Steve. I just think it’s annoying they’re hiding the reason why their doing 2 different channels. Some people are commenting asking where Kai is and he would comment back “Subscribe to magically Kai” Why ya’ll being so secretive about having separate channels? Just be transparent with your subscribers and tell them what’s up.

My husband has always hated Steve. He feels Steve comes off fake and not a real Disney fan. We came across a video of theirs about the world of color updates and Steve said he was excited because he’s NEVER seen the world of color. My husband yelled out “I knew he was fake! How are you a Disney vlogger and have never seen world of color. I hate him even more now” LOL
Yes! There’s so much Disney stuff they don’t know. Obviously Steve more than Kai because she used to work there but he’s a total poser. Even with all the other parks like Knotts and Universal. There were a lot of “first times” for him this year lol

Reactions: 9
First of all Literally came here to see if anyone else thinks Steve is gay lol I’m surprised no one else saw Kai’s post on IG last Tuesday! She posted a screenshot from her Notes app on her story and it said that her and Steve had parted ways altogether! It also said some other stuff about “sometimes people get too involved in their work and forget about the ones they love.” But it was deleted within the hour of her posting it! Also hate how they “review food” yet don’t know what half the ingredients in the dishes are. They only know about burgers and chicken strips lol. Anyways…Steve is totally gay!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Forgot to mention I replied to someone’s YouTube comment on one of Steve’s recent videos asking if they broke up and I said “yes they broke up Kai posted it on OG” and it was quickly deleted by him lol

• Wow
  • Haha
First of all Literally came here to see if anyone else thinks Steve is gay lol I’m surprised no one else saw Kai’s post on IG last Tuesday! She posted a screenshot from her Notes app on her story and it said that her and Steve had parted ways altogether! It also said some other stuff about “sometimes people get too involved in their work and forget about the ones they love.” But it was deleted within the hour of her posting it! Also hate how they “review food” yet don’t know what half the ingredients in the dishes are. They only know about burgers and chicken strips lol. Anyways…Steve is totally gay!
Or how to pronounce the food! Did you ever catch their Olive Garden video? They were so impressed by everything. Like they’ve never been out to eat before 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Or how to pronounce the food! Did you ever catch their Olive Garden video? They were so impressed by everything. Like they’ve never been out to eat before 😂
LMAO I did see that! I was cringing so hard at their Food & Wine Festival videos! Eating Hawaiian bbq with macaroni salad and kept saying it was Mac & cheese💀 and when Kai tried it she was shocked that the “Mac & cheese” was COLD! 😂

• Haha
What!!! I did not see that! Wish someone had a screenshot of it LOL he does give off those vibes lol

Reactions: 8
How many sleepless nights will it be for Steve when Kai starts making all kinds of videos with her new lover?

#SummertimeSadness

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Steve mentioned in at least two livestreams that he is not going to talk about the name change… something about it being about their “personal lives” and when “the time is right” they will address the change. Super sketch. SkyFam is way more clever and catchy then Theme Park Steve. The probably both broke up, or at least are starting the process of parting ways.

On a seperate note, how do these two afford to go to Disneyland nearly everyday? Their channel (well, now Steve’s channel) is not big enough to have a sustainable income. Are they trust fund babies? How do they earn money??

Reactions: 6
Steve mentioned in at least two livestreams that he is not going to talk about the name change… something about it being about their “personal lives” and when “the time is right” they will address the change. Super sketch. SkyFam is way more clever and catchy then Theme Park Steve. The probably both broke up, or at least are starting the process of parting ways.

On a seperate note, how do these two afford to go to Disneyland nearly everyday? Their channel (well, now Steve’s channel) is not big enough to have a sustainable income. Are they trust fund babies? How do they earn money??
I have a suspicion they live with one of their parents, or something along those lines. It's a total guess, and I could be completely wrong. I haven't watched everything they put out, so I don't know if they've addressed their living situation in detail. But they only ever show the same spot in a tiny bedroom. I don't know, it'sweird. If they had their own place, you think they'd be in different spots around the house for their live streams. i.e. the living room, the kitchen, ect.

Reactions: 10
I have a suspicion they live with one of their parents, or something along those lines. It's a total guess, and I could be completely wrong. I haven't watched everything they put out, so I don't know if they've addressed their living situation in detail. But they only ever show the same spot in a tiny bedroom. I don't know, it'sweird. If they had their own place, you think they'd be in different spots around the house for their live streams. i.e. the living room, the kitchen, ect.
THIS! They have to live with one of their parents. So they don’t have bills lol

THIS! They have to live with one of their parents. So they don’t have bills lol
Like why else would Kai have her whole coffee setup in the bedroom lol

• Haha
That makes sense. They probably do get a lot of support from their families. If I’m remembering correctly during their trip to Cancun Steve mentioned his brother owned the hotel they were staying at.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Steve also said he had never seen Fantasmic!! For being “Disney fans” and having a full time YouTube channel, they sure don’t know a lot about Disney, nor have experienced many main attractions!

mo0lala, post: .

[/QUOTE]

I wish I had seen the stories!! I want to know if they are broken up. I swear once creepy super fan Puddles came into the picture, that’s when things went south.

jessburch, post: 9117176, member: 300274"]
Im glad Kai told us in her stories lol Steve was probably pissed

So uncultured! She didn’t know basil was on her pasta she thought it was cilantro. She also had no idea how to pronounce “capers” or “lemoncello” Steve isn’t any better when it comes to knowing food or how to pronounce it. They think Goofys kitchen is good food 🤢

getgreens, post:
LMAO I did see that! I was cringing so hard at their Food & Wine Festival videos! Eating Hawaiian bbq with macaroni salad and kept saying it was Mac & cheese💀 and when Kai tried it she was shocked that the “Mac & cheese” was COLD! 😂

Yes! There’s so much Disney stuff they don’t know. Obviously Steve more than Kai because she used to work there but he’s a total poser. Even with all the other parks like Knotts and Universal. There were a lot of “first times” for him this year lol

Wait…Kai used to work at Disneyland?!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4