Steve & Kai

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Steve's latest video is so misleading. :rolleyes: The title and thumbnail of the video makes it look like he's vlogging within WDW to film Tiana's Bayou Adventure, when the video is just a re-upload of a video that Disney released for the new ride. How is this allowed on YouTube?

1717037645084.png

Reactions: 8
He has been "borrowing" from the Disney channels for years. Disney would have to file a take down notice and they don't case as their goal is to get their ad in front of as many eyes as possible.

Reactions: 3
I had to unsubscribe from Steve because he puts out too many random shorts. Cloggged up my whole YouTube feed one day.

Reactions: 6
Looks like some tea is gonna be spilled about good ole Steve…and confirm he’s the asshole we all knew he was!
IMG_1109.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Looks like some tea is gonna be spilled about good ole Steve…and confirm he’s the asshole we all knew he was!
View attachment 2981180
Sooooooo.... did she ever put anything out?? I'm here for the Steve roast. Sounds like Steve was a massive manipulator who enjoys a big ass considering they both are blessed in that department. I hope she does a whole vlog about this. You gotta be a special kind of asshole to have your exes post about collabbing against you!

Reactions: 6
I just happened to see that Kai and Jessy were doing a livestream, and I saw that "Cai" was a mod, and I was like what happened here?! haha. So i came here to see if there was anything.

I'm glad they are exposing him. There are clueless people on reddit claiming that he is one of the good streamers out there. Of course, they have no idea. Hopefully no one else falls for him.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Hopefully, they actually go through with it. He's live right now, and he's actually talking a lot. Usually when I stop by his streams, it's dead silent and awkward. It's funny how he's just living his good life having a good time having no idea what's being said about him.

Reactions: 3