Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pocobor

Steve claims to be a public figure and admits to putting his relationship online but won’t confirm or deny the breakup with “the other person.” Uhhh so you and Kai are so public about your relationship, live-streaming your vacations, monetizing your engagement, only to gaslight your audience by claiming they need to respect your privacy?? But you just said you’re in the public eye! You have no privacy! (Because you put yourself out there!)

A normal adult would say something like “Yes it’s true Kai and I broke up. I am choosing not to go into the details of our breakup and I apologize for being vague about it, as I have been more public about our relationship in the past so I understand the expectation to go into more detail. It was a mistake to share so much about my personal life. Going forward, I will be focusing on Disney-related content only. I wish Kai the best and if you want to keep up-to-date on her whereabouts you can follow her channel. Thank you for your support and I’m looking forward to this new direction for my channel.”

But instead of a normal response we get a super vague, accusatory response (“Don’t believe everything you see online”). What does that even mean? So Kai is lying and you two did not break up? Or is it you’re a poser and actually don’t care about Disneyland?

Steve if I ever see you at Disneyland I am calling you out for being a terrible person.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

mo0lala

I totally came here to see if anyone knew what was going on? I noticed Steve changed his name. Also, their videos seem to have some pretty clever editing to not show too much of the other person. Like if they made the videos together but want to showcase them separately on their own channels? I don’t know? Anyway, Steve has Kai to thank for getting his his channel to where it is now. He’s so smug and annoying
Totally this. Not that I like either if them but if they were going to separate like this Steve is the one that should've moved channels.
I agree with both ya’ll. Kinda pointless on the editing each other out in the videos because we obviously know Kai is there or Steve. I just think it’s annoying they’re hiding the reason why their doing 2 different channels. Some people are commenting asking where Kai is and he would comment back “Subscribe to magically Kai” Why ya’ll being so secretive about having separate channels? Just be transparent with your subscribers and tell them what’s up.

My husband has always hated Steve. He feels Steve comes off fake and not a real Disney fan. We came across a video of theirs about the world of color updates and Steve said he was excited because he’s NEVER seen the world of color. My husband yelled out “I knew he was fake! How are you a Disney vlogger and have never seen world of color. I hate him even more now” LOL

Last edited:
Reactions: 12

shadee91762

VIP Member
Bless their hearts. The 2 of them together barely make a regular sized brain it seems. They are young so they have time to grow out of it I'm sure. 🤞

Yep. She's in his live right now.
"Disneylund".
I can't figure out which one annoys me more. Probably Steve. He's so fake.
I don't watch them often but the times I have seen them they both come off as fake or putting on an act for the camera. I think they found a niche that works for now and they are just playing the roles. The constant giveaways and over excitement about a new pair of ears or churro gets old really quick.

• Haha
  • Heart

hello2figaro

With that hunk of gunk on that plate, it would be no surprise if that was Puddles, but apparently it isnt haha

I think it's weird when people stream while they are on vacation or hanging out with family, etc. Anything for views and super chats. But we all know he does everything for views and super chats anyway LOL. I'm sure that's why he proposed to Kai. He probably had no plans to actually marry. He can't seem to do anything without the camera around.

• Haha
  • Heart

tgerlily

VIP Member
Tuned into Steve’s live for about a minute and Puddles is with him and talking about sponsoring some type of giveaway. Puddles has definitely pushed Kai out of the picture. Don’t know much about him except he pays for Steves meals (I know this cause the few times Steve has shown the food receipt, Rikki is the one who paid…which is Puddles) and the guy is definitely a weirdo, looks like a creepy stalker type fan.

BaBeemo

They were just live.
Between her annoying baby voice and his cringy, fake vlogger persona....I just can't. The whole time I'm just mimicking and making fun. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

pocobor

Nowadays Kai is more interactive with Puddles, which is super awkward since Puddles is a creepy middle aged man paying to hang out with 20-something year olds.

When the chat asks where Steve is, Kai is very passive aggressive towards him (“I don’t know where he is he vanished off the face of the planet” “Steve if you’re in the chat you better come back our table is ready”etc.).

In today’s live Kai said Steve is quiet and he is usually quiet when he is not filming a video. Uuhhh so you are admitting that Steve is fake?? Steve is incredibly rude for ignoring his company and focusing more on filming for his channel and editing content while they are all having breakfast (why even hang out if you don’t interact with each other).

Also today, I noticed in Kai’s live that Steve was filming content for his channel while standing in the middle of the walkway. Other guests had to walk around him while he filmed with his fake persona for his channel. Not only is he dumb, but he is rude, inconsiderate, and clearly a narcissist for not seeming to notice or care that he was blocking a busy walkway.

• Wow
  • Angry

getgreens

First of all Literally came here to see if anyone else thinks Steve is gay lol I’m surprised no one else saw Kai’s post on IG last Tuesday! She posted a screenshot from her Notes app on her story and it said that her and Steve had parted ways altogether! It also said some other stuff about “sometimes people get too involved in their work and forget about the ones they love.” But it was deleted within the hour of her posting it! Also hate how they “review food” yet don’t know what half the ingredients in the dishes are. They only know about burgers and chicken strips lol. Anyways…Steve is totally gay!

• Wow
  • Heart

VAVAV00M

They must have seen this thread because they are back to filming together today :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart

tgerlily

VIP Member
Steve used to have a theme for his thumbnails back in the day 😏View attachment 1219142
Steve sucks! His thumbnails now are equally horrendous. He covers the entire thumbnail with pictures and emojis and it’s just TOO much!!
7DFA4DD6-4A78-4130-A833-16AE74DB7DE6.jpeg

i've only seen like 2 of their videos, and never heard about "Puddles". i see young youtubers like this and wonder what they will do if or when youtube isn't a thing anymore
Puddles gives off a serious pedophile vibe and if I see these goons and my kids are being filmed there will be serious problems! It’s weird how Puddles aka Rikki is always at character dining with them where there are lots of kids. Also…he’s the one who is paying.
AE002417-FCAE-450F-B441-80E7484728E4.jpeg
896DAE10-1692-4E7E-AEC6-755BD79119B1.jpeg
C1ED4A4F-4627-45E4-B4D4-DFE7F0B1E751.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha

pocobor

Steve is SO clueless to the world that when he was in the Home store he called a trivet (a hot plate holder) a “tile” cause he had zero clue what it was!
LOL Steve is the most clueless. He didn’t know what a vinyl record was and referred to it as a music thing. He also called a calendar a count down thing. The man has the vocabulary of a three year old. I burst out laughing at least every minute watching his videos. 😂😂😂

Also agree that them hanging out with Puddles all the time is creepy. They are lowering themselves by hanging out with a loser who can’t make authentic friends and has to pay to have social power (with Puddles paying for everything, Steve and Kai have to ignore his clearly awkward mannerisms and cringy laugh/cadence).

This whole arrangement will backfire when Steve and/or Kai get tired of him and his creepy ways outshine the monetary benefits. Puddles seems like the type of person that would harass someone he thinks wronged him. Steve and Kai are so view hungry they can’t see the obvious.

Last edited:
  • Haha