Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KINGAA

VIP Member
Oh god I’ve fell down the rabbit hole and am watching totally Scott lee again 😂 Lisa is never right 🙈
The empty threats to the public that if this song flops she won’t release another and the public still not caring was just, everything!

• Haha
Reactions: 9

MidnightAura

VIP Member
I imagine H is a pain in the ass to work with. Especially now he’s on a trans tirade.
I get the impression they didnt like each other. The girls seemed jealous of Claire because of her voice and because they wanted to sing more. Their documentaries didn’t paint them in a great light.

MsGilmore

VIP Member
I think it’s pretty clear that Lee can’t stand him and doesn’t even bother to try and hide it. I’m seem to recall there was a ‘let’s make up and move on’ section of the Steps doc and it seemed so so false. Lee hated every minute but H was in his element.
The way that he openly comes on to Lee gives me the ick. He may well be joking, but I think it is disrespectful to Lee. Leave him alone!
I remember at the end of the reunion episodes and they were around the table, and Faye said to H, “I used to really hate you but I actually quite like you now”. 😂

• Haha

Sloppys

VIP Member
They all seemed to absolutely hate each other
I agree. I don’t think they actually like each other. And let’s face it Lee is so embarrassed to be associated with Steps it’s painful. I’ve seen them numerous times over the years and aftwr seeing them on that last arena tour I wouldn’t go again. I couldn’t work with a character like H where the attention has to be on him all the time.

MsGilmore

VIP Member
It doesn’t sound like this software works very well then. He is on a massive ego trip. Probably trying to get on TV during the Steps break despite being a millionaire.

Reactions: 8

xvictoriax

Chatty Member
The way that he openly comes on to Lee gives me the ick. He may well be joking, but I think it is disrespectful to Lee. Leave him alone!
I remember at the end of the reunion episodes and they were around the table, and Faye said to H, “I used to really hate you but I actually quite like you now”. 😂
It’s totally double standards, calling Lee a dilf is as bad as him or Lee referring to any of the girls as a Milf. Just because H is a gay man it doesn’t mean he is exonerated from inappropriate sexual behaviour which includes comments regards Lee’s body and what he would like to do to Lee. It’s disrespectful to Lee and his wife.

tish1996

I know friend who is good friends with h’s ex husband the father of his twin boys and apparently h is vile to the ex and when he started dating his new boyfriend would send the ex pictures of the new one wearing the exs old stuff saying look how much better he looks in this than you did. not a lot of people like h from the village him and his ex used to live they dislike him cause he rude to people very don’t you know who I am attitude

• Wow

Cosmicpixiesb

She's always looked odd.

Not a nice thing to say, I know, but I really have very little time for anyone whose ambition massively exceeds their talent, aka the Geri Halliwell syndrome.
I admire her drive to keep the band going and suspect she is far more instrumental behind the scenes. Sadly it is painfully obvious that she isn't as talented as she believes vocally!

Sogdhitalley

VIP Member
Either Claire or Lisa had the other on block at one point which people could tell by the way it looked with their names in Instagram tagging.
I want to know the tea so badly.
Do we reckon they're not as happy as they try to make out? I sense that H and Lisa are the leaders this time round, I get mean girl vibes from them.
H comes across as very egotistical, arrogant and could easily make you feel very uncomfortable in his presence- again mean girl vibes.
I think Lisa is still very jealous of Claire because of her voice and always will be.
I think Faye is fairly neutral but won't let anyone walk all over her or take the piss.
I think Lee is also very similar to Faye. You can tell that H annoys him.
Claire, doesn't have the same energy has she did in previous tours but she's very homely isn't she? So I'd imagine it's a lot to do with missing her family and possibly memories of the early tours coming back.
I think they all enjoy performing but not necessarily with each other as much anymore.
Lee and Faye I feel like it's more of a paycheck than anything else.
Just my opinion and I could be way off the mark.

CookieZippy

VIP Member
Given he likes to call Lee a DILF all the time, I have wondered what the reaction would be if Lee went about calling Claire, Faye or Lisa a MILF....

MilkAndTwoSugars

VIP Member
Stomp, she sang “keep doing your own thing and I’ll keep doing mine” then just stopped singing! Then she shouted “sing with me I can’t hear you!” Lee and Faye laughed so it definitely wasn’t intentional. 😂
Gosh, she had ONE job 🤣

• Haha

InkHeart

Chatty Member
I'm just watching The Reunion show for the first time. It's good tv, they're all real characters. I'm glad Faye is so nice, she was my favourite back in the day - with her hippie blonde hair, I thought she was so gorgeous.

Clare and H were cheeky fuckers to pretend that they couldn't remember whether their split from Steps was pre-planned, when the others were saying they'd spoken to people who had already written songs for them.

I'm not sure what to make of Clare: in the first episode I thought she was hilariously grumpy and bitchy. Later on, when she talked about how the other girls always went out partying without her, I felt a bit sorry for her. She's obviously just made of very different stuff from the others. Like she's a great singer, but the life of pop star wasn't for her. She seems easily tired and overwhelmed and needs a lot of down time. It's hard watching how upset she is when learning dance routines. She gets upset even at the prospect of going into the dance studio. I thought she might have had some body dysmorphia still from the old days, when she was saying she felt like an elephant and didn't look remotely like she did ten years ago - I spent the whole show thinking how beautiful she was.

As a kid, I instinctively didn't like Lisa. I just thought her smile was smug and she seemed more artificial than the rest of them. I love watching her in the show, but I wouldn't turn my back on her, there's something wrong in there! H seems like he might just possibly have his heart in the right place, but is still very self-centred and you just want to tell him to shut up sometimes.
---
H insists that trans women are women, except when he needs a womb to rent and then buys a real woman. He's a despicable twat in the same vein as Tom Daley.
Oh the misogyny in the Ren

Last edited:

F1Grid

VIP Member
The true root of Steps' problems were H.

Knew that the line distribution was very uneven (don't blame them - Claire's got a voice), so goes shagging the manager to suddenly get more lines and spotlight. Would not surprise me if he played the girls off against each other. Convinced Claire to ditch with him, because he knew he had zero chance of success alone.

I think the others could play nice if needed. The other three would be anticipating Claire departing and going solo, and probably be more prepared for when that eventually happened. The girls at least had something unique (Faye skinny, Lisa pretty, Claire could sing), and Lee knew his place. H disrupted that imo.

AlexTwist

2. Lee is a super nice and laid back guy (the nicest of all of them by a long way) and so I doubt he was throwing strops about anything. That’s just not him.
He can certainly sulk with the best of them. There was a time when, in protest at not hearing his vocals used on the track, he wouldn't mime during performances/music videos.

That can be seen in the Stomp video:

• Haha
  • Wow