Steps

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lisa Scott Lee is the anti Christ and was always jealous of the other 2 girls - Faye because she was pretty and Claire because she was talented. Poor little Lisa with her plain face and tuneless voice.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I liked some of their stuff but they covered Tragedy by the Bee Gees then sang it with big smiles on their faces. It was a sad song, for God's sake!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I've always wondered how on earth Lisa got a place in the group - she literally is tuneless and can't hold a note.

And I would love to know Claire's weight loss secret.........

Reactions: 15
I used to idolise Lisa and then I saw the documentary and realised how talentless she is. 100% she's wildly jealous of Faye and Clare and who wouldn't be?! Faye is STUNNING and has a gorgeous voice and Clare has an AMAZING voice and is super pretty.

Reactions: 15
Lisa is one of the most astonishingly deluded celebrities I’ve ever encountered. She really think she has a fantastic voice 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I know they are never going to do it. But I would give anything for Steps to represent the UK at Eurovision, with a proper Steps song, and steps staging and steps dance routine.

It's the only chance of the UK getting on the left side of the board, and hopefully re-inspire other countries to send acts that aren't just boring ballads that I personally think have become too prevalent at Eurovision in recent years.

Reactions: 20
I have no goss at all but am a HUGE Steps fan. Lisa is the craziest of them all and Totally Scott Lee is the best programme ever, she is such a cow and totally deluded 🤣 she's also aged shockingly badly compared to Claire and Faye. I would also love to know Claires weight loss secret as having read her book I find it very hard to believe that it came off naturally!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I have no goss at all but am a HUGE Steps fan. Lisa is the craziest of them all and Totally Scott Lee is the best programme ever, she is such a cow and totally deluded 🤣 she's also aged shockingly badly compared to Claire and Faye. I would also love to know Claires weight loss secret as having read her book I find it very hard to believe that it came off naturally!
I used to think Lisa was pretty, back in the day. Please don't disillusion me and say her looks have gone.

Reactions: 3
I always remember 5-6-7-8 was playing in that scene from Phoenix Night when the linedancing blokes in cowboy gear have a saloon-bar-style brawl in the dance hall! :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Totally Scott Lee was one of the best programmes. Anything where she says she would quit music if she didn’t chart in the top 10. Epic epic program. Going to have to re-watch now. She was also extremely unkind to Michelle Heaton.

Reactions: 14