Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MidnightAura

VIP Member
Can't remember what one I watched but he went mad about Claire I think it was letting slip he was dating their manager Tim Byrne to the rest of the group. He got a lot of special treatment because of it as well from what I can remember, including getting to fly with Britney on her jet when they supported her in the US but the rest didn't.

Does anyone else remember when the asshole from hell Ian Watkins from Lost Prophets news came out and a lot of people rounded on H thinking it was him? It wasn't just the public either as some TV shows put his picture up when talking about it. At the time, he said he was gonna sue but I have no clue if he did or not.
That documentary kind of put me off Steps. I think Faye and Lee came off well but H acted like a prick. Claire also didn’t come across great. I thought it was really nasty that Claire was in the position of knowing about H and the manager and having to lie about it to the others. Especially if there was already tension there.

Reactions: 7

hol20x

VIP Member
Seems they divided up all Faye's lines between H and Lisa. Poor Lee didn't get anything. Which is odd as he's actually a much better singer than H. Possibly more talented than Lisa as well.
Justice for Lee! He deserves more time to shine.

Sloppys

VIP Member
Oh god I’ve fell down the rabbit hole and am watching totally Scott lee again 😂 Lisa is never right 🙈

• Haha

Sogdhitalley

VIP Member
I’ve been blocked by H but I don’t care. I didn’t even follow him. He knows fine well what a woman is. He’s used at least 4 Women to have his children. (One surrogate had a miscarriage)
If he is offended by people saying A woman doesn’t have a penis then I don’t know what to tell him. I find it offensive when he says he knows more about periods than women do and when he calls a woman opening up a rape crisis centre vile. What’s he done for woman? Apart from being happy to take more pay than them?
I have had the mis pleasure of meeting him, Faye and Lee and H was a dickhead.

Apparently as well the bot blocker he used was made by a pedalo allegedly.
When and where did he say that? I'd love to read it myself. I'm genuinely disgusted by his comments about periods and the rape crisis center.

xvictoriax

Chatty Member
Aaaaand - absolutely gutted I wasn’t there as a) that’s my local and b) I had a wristband.
---
Although the way she’s banging on about it, it does seem like some weird damage control following the PB story.
it’s the fact that it is utterly believable that she did say that which makes it funny. I don’t think it’s entirely her fault as having watched totally Scott lee back in the day her parents and others fully enabled this persona.Ironically Claire back in the day had all the talent and no desire to be in the spotlight post steps. Lisa meanwhile very much the reverse. She has her role in Steps but I don’t think she ever lost the self-importance that she and H were part of the original line up and Faye, Claire and Lee were later additions.

S4buk

VIP Member
I’m watching Totally Scott Lee now - thank you for recommending, it’s brilliant and cringe! I just read Jodie Marsh’s autobiography, I’m clearly stuck in the early 2000s!
You are living your absolute BEST life and I’m so jealous! I just hope your head doesn’t explode due to the sheer unawareness and narcissism of Jodie and LSL! I don’t think I could handle both at once 😂😂😂

• Haha

Sogdhitalley

VIP Member
Given he likes to call Lee a DILF all the time, I have wondered what the reaction would be if Lee went about calling Claire, Faye or Lisa a MILF....
Exactly, Lee would be cancelled.
It's not acceptable for anyone to say the things H does. It's clear that Lee doesn't like H leering all over him and calling him a DILF all the time.

S4buk

VIP Member
I think only H and Lisa get on. That’s the vibe I get. I always think Lee (although bloody gorgeous) seems so miserable and embarrassed to be in the band….especially when H is jumping around being ‘hyper.

FakeSmile

VIP Member
I’ve had a really shocking day so I’m going to put my feet up and watching Totally Scott Lee to cheer myself up :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

lilyannrose

VIP Member
Claire was really annoying with her weight obsession some years ago. Constantly in the tabs. I thought it was a shame because she does have a great voice.

I find H to be one of the biggest bellends out there. Must be the most exhausting person in real life, he's just too much constantly with everything.

Reactions: 6

thatstupidcat

Simon Cowell was actually Mr Nice originally on those shows.

Pete was Mr Nasty.

Then Pete left and Simon adopted that character.

Lisa and Geri are shining examples of how little talent, average talent and a hell of a lot of ambition can get you a long way.

They're both batshit mental.

Yep - remember when Dr Fox was on those shows? The bloke dominated the radio for a chunk of time before vanishing and then popping up when he got arrested arrested during Operation Yewtree (found not guilty).

I think the other Mr Nasty Nigel Lithgoe popped up early on as a judge to call Kim Marsh “too fat“ before going to the US to judge on So You Think You Can Dance.

Proper memory lane now :D

Lurker121

Chatty Member
Anyone remember Faye’s first wedding? It was a big lavish affair, she sold the pics to Hello magazine. The dress was very flamboyant covered in feathers and she married a Danish guy called Jasper Irn. I remember at the time thinking it was a strange match, I always thought Faye was gorgeous and he wasn’t to be honest. He also had a teenage daughter. They were together years if I recall correctly but the wedding I don’t think lasted too long. Wonder what happened there.

x_bethanyy

I liked Steps. My dad went to school with Faye and my grandparents were still friendly with her parents, so one Christmas they got me a load of signed photos and stuff.

• Heart
  • Wow

MidnightAura

VIP Member
I don’t think Lee is enjoying it but are any of them deep down? Lisa lives in Dubai. They got back together for the money. They all have families and to be fair to Lee his child is a baby. The other kids are school age.
I‘m not going to criticise him for being late to paying tribute to the Queen. I know plenty of celebrities who have said nothing and they shouldn’t felt they have too.

I imagine H is a pain in the ass to be around 24/7 and I expect Lee finds that hard.

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
I think only H and Lisa get on. That’s the vibe I get. I always think Lee (although bloody gorgeous) seems so miserable and embarrassed to be in the band….especially when H is jumping around being ‘hyper.
Lee always just seems to be, there. Though he is beautiful, so he can just stand and dance and look gorgeous and I'd be happy.

Helephant

I went to see them in Leeds last week, it was hilarious how bad Lisa's singing is, like not a little bit off tune but really, really noticeably bad at singing! Made me feel much better about my efforts in the shower.
H did a pretty good job of making it all about him as much as he could, people were there for a Steps gig, not a gay pride rally.
Claire looked thoroughly bored throughout and like she didn't want to be there.
Lee... i'm not sure why he's there?! Seems a nice chap but even with Faye absent he barely does anything!
The crowd loved the classics and it was a great atmosphere when they were being played, but it was almost cringe inducing how disinterested 99% of those in attendance seemed at their new stuff. People like them for a reason and they should stick with that and be thankful for it rather than trying to reinvent themselves.