Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hol20x

VIP Member
So happy there is a steps thread I used to work at the o2 arena and Claire and her husband came to see Celine Dion. I was working on a door and her husband came up to me and said Claire from steps is behind me can she use this door or can we have security to walk us through. I let them through so I could meet her 🙈😂
This is hilarious! When was that?

Lolly505

VIP Member
The irony of Lisa being on "The Weakest Link" too years ago...
Did she not get really far on it though? I can't remember if she got to the final but I watched it online a few months back and I'm sure she was the strongest link quite a few times (I think mainly because she was the only one remembering to bank any money but still 😂)

KINGAA

VIP Member
She claims in her autobiography that the only two men she's ever had sex with are her two husbands. Stretches believability slightly...
She probably doesn’t want her husband to know, he seemed a quite toxic on the documentary if I remember.

Scottishfalpal1

VIP Member
Lisa Scott-Lee is absolutely iconic and would sell her (amazing) grandma to continue to be famous and perform (I’m truly shocked she never ended up on I’m a celeb or CBB).

Lee, although gorgeous, has always looked like he HATED being in the band. It’s all about the £££.
Her son has just done Billy Elliot

PeteM

VIP Member
Faye admitted she didn’t like it when H was getting pushed forward for verses and she was losing out. Which is understandable particularly as she just found out H was sleeping with their manager. It doesn’t look good. Not to mention H had Claire bound to secrecy about that. It doesn’t make for a good atmosphere.
Where was this mentioned? H sleeping with Tim Byrne wasn't a secret from what I heard. He then went on to work closely with Simon Cowell at Syco.

shellie

VIP Member
Anyone watch this back in the day? Lee was on it but he was asked to leave by the rest of the band!

Totally Boyband - Episode 01 - YouTube
I used to like Lee back in the day and my sister was a huge fan of Jimmy from 911 so we watched it. I think part of it was he was forever being called the least talented member of Steps...even the magazines got in on it when they had people singing 'Would you really care if the boys weren't there?' whenever Tragedy was on. So he went into this obviously wanting to prove something but seeing as how he was still the least talented, he threw constant strops and blamed everyone but himself when stuff cocked up.

The song that they ended up bringing out...well, it wasn't good but wasn't the worst thing I've heard either. I could see it being a filler track on one of the boy band albums from that time.

Disneylover_89

Chatty Member
I used to like Lee back in the day and my sister was a huge fan of Jimmy from 911 so we watched it. I think part of it was he was forever being called the least talented member of Steps...even the magazines got in on it when they had people singing 'Would you really care if the boys weren't there?' whenever Tragedy was on. So he went into this obviously wanting to prove something but seeing as how he was still the least talented, he threw constant strops and blamed everyone but himself when stuff cocked up.

The song that they ended up bringing out...well, it wasn't good but wasn't the worst thing I've heard either. I could see it being a filler track on one of the boy band albums from that time.

I watched it last night and didn't see Lee throwing strops and blaming others?

Danny and Dane came across as complete a***holes. Lee was mainly on it to promote his band The Latch, I don't think he really cared about the band and the song as he had his own band.