Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hollie Day

VIP Member
I'd have no problem seeing Steps in concert as a foursome

Edit … I meant a four piece 🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12

JakeM

VIP Member
That show never gets old. I love when nana says 'yeah, she likes to think we take an interest' 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Phoenix Lazarus

VIP Member
I always remember 5-6-7-8 was playing in that scene from Phoenix Night when the linedancing blokes in cowboy gear have a saloon-bar-style brawl in the dance hall! :LOL:

• Haha

Scottishfalpal1

VIP Member
So happy there is a steps thread I used to work at the o2 arena and Claire and her husband came to see Celine Dion. I was working on a door and her husband came up to me and said Claire from steps is behind me can she use this door or can we have security to walk us through. I let them through so I could meet her 🙈😂

• Haha
  • Wow

Chilli pepper 19

VIP Member
I could believe they don’t get on especially knowing what we know now from the reunion show. Lisa has an ego the size of Buckingham Palace and she hates that Claire gets to sing more than she does.
---
What the hell was H wearing at Pride? Hot pants and a corset with lots of sweaty chest hair? Lovely.
He shows more skin than the girls! Why does he have to dress like such a prat for every performance?
He's worried people might think he's straight

• Haha

Impleo

VIP Member
I've been blocked, apparently 300,000 were. I find the hashtag hilarious and couldn't care less about being blocked. I've never spoken out on the trans debate but follow people who do, so must've been put on the 'terf list' because of that 🤷‍♀️. Never knew he had Twitter but now I've looked into him he looks like he's grown into a self-important twat. Can't imagine the rest of the band will be happy.

Reactions: 11

hol20x

VIP Member
Lee regularly looks like he goes through the motions I think he just would rather be home with his family. I find H tries too hard in his manner regards LGBT+ that it comes across as very insincere. Faye always looks like she genuinely just loves performing and it’s striking how natural she seems next to Lisa who is busy putting in 350% effort but it coming over just too much. Claire meanwhile is a great singer but I still think she’d happily pull a Westlife sat on a stool show if she could.
Lee definitely only does it for the pay check! You're spot on here with everything you've said.

That's Claire's identity now.

'I'm a size 30 but Gary still loves me, I don't care as long as I'm happy'.

6 months later 'Gary can't keep his hands off me now I'm a size 6. I have never been happier or healthier, read my diet and exercise plan HERE'.

Rinse and repeat for several decades.

• Haha

Phoenix Lazarus

VIP Member
I liked some of their stuff but they covered Tragedy by the Bee Gees then sang it with big smiles on their faces. It was a sad song, for God's sake!

• Haha

lilyannrose

VIP Member
H came across as an almighty bellend on that documentary they did years ago. I felt sorry for the others having to deal with that personality type.

S4buk

VIP Member
I think it’s pretty clear that Lee can’t stand him and doesn’t even bother to try and hide it. I’m seem to recall there was a ‘let’s make up and move on’ section of the Steps doc and it seemed so so false. Lee hated every minute but H was in his element.

Monkeybum

VIP Member
Claire has been banged more times then a garden gate on windy night, had a reputation for being the tart of the band
Do you have any background to this? Looking at your previous posts you basically say the same about every female celebrity 😂😂

• Haha

SpellingBea

VIP Member
I wonder what the rest of steps think of all this. Genuine fans have been blocked, and that affects the reputation of the whole group.

nothanksbabes

VIP Member
I saw them in Manchester, it was fun. Faye was gorgeous and had a much better voice than I remembered.

H has always been a colossal prick who has vastly over-estimated his own talent. He's a very fortunate, annoying Butlins sort who fell on his feet. He oozes narcissism and sets real dickhead alarm bells off in my head.

My (gay) friends were very unimpressed with his speech about feeling "safe" as an LGBT person and pissing about in a dress when he didn't even come out until after the peak of their fame and in his 30s. It would have been fine but he's such a dipshit. He still managed to get the perks of banging their manager though 😂.

Aaand I recently went on a date with an attractive but mental Welsh man who told me his dad had an affair with Lisa Scott-Lee's mum 😂😂😂. Obviously slim pickings in Wales.

• Haha
  • Heart

SpeakEasy

Watching it currently!
gosh it’s quite uncomfortable viewing...
You can tell H is such a stirrer and amends his personality and what he says to whatever situation he is in - 2 faced. They give Claire a hard time when it was her and H but H plays the egos of the others in the band so they let him off.
Claire has steel doesn’t she. I always thought her as quite timid but she stands her ground.
Lisa cracks me up - she has a very high opinion of herself

MidnightAura

VIP Member
What a joke! Not EVERYTHING has to be about sex and your sexuality, get over it! Oh and there are gay ppl in dubai, some that are obviously gay, they just dont go on about it every second of the day. Jeezzz h really needs to get over himself, dubai prob realised how sh*t they are and cancelled them 🤣 also lisa lives in dubai, so h throwing a strop could potentially put her livelihood and family life over tehre in jepoady, selfish idiot. Also wouldbt that be hypocritical of lisa 🤔
---

Its trendy to be a narccist now so probably y she likes him
I totally agree but H is making being gay his entire personality. It’s an attribute not an accomplishment!

Reactions: 10