Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

craftingfroze

VIP Member
My friend who lives in Dubai saw Lisa last night, stomp angrily into a restaurant near her house, v casual in a tracksuit and flip flops, she sat at the bar alone ordered a Prosecco drank it in 15 mins then left. Friend said she had the look of a woman who had either had a row with hubby or was sneaking a drink.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

LinaLamont

I’d completely forgotten about totally scott lee until I saw this thread so naturally I spent most of the day rewatching it and honestly it’s absolute gold. The savage intro song, her shady wee nana saying she has all her pics displayed to make her think she takes an interest and my personal favourite, her mum telling her she’s not successful because the public don’t like her :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

PeteM

VIP Member
Has Lisa had some weird surgery on her face? It's been bugging me for ages that something looks "off" but I can't put my finger on it! Ever since TOTD album just looks odd in the jaw/cheeks. Or is it just me? 🤣
She's always looked odd.

Not a nice thing to say, I know, but I really have very little time for anyone whose ambition massively exceeds their talent, aka the Geri Halliwell syndrome.

• Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
oh how I loved watching totally Scott-lee, it was so bad it was good :ROFLMAO: I found this on youtube, all the best bits, it's given me the chuckles re watching it

• Haha

xvictoriax

Chatty Member
That reunion show is amazing TV gold. Lisa wafting her eyes to get the tears to appear is quality everytime. In fact Lisa is epic in the series, I think the fact she’s been on reality tv previously lends itself to shots of her emerging at hotel carrying two dresses on hangers. Lee saying he sometimes doesn’t even think about the hand then showing the staircase with gold discs and his Brit award! Faye been amazing around the table in episode 2 is a particular highlight. ‘You said you were tired but then you were happy to go off with Claire!’

PeteM

VIP Member
What I loved about the doc was that Lisa genuinely is not best vocally but could tell she was the fight and driving force! I changed my opinion of her then.
That's a nice way of saying that she has loads of ambition and very little talent.

She is the Geri Halliwell of Steps.

• Haha

hol20x

VIP Member
I went to see them tonight and they were fantastic. They put on a great show. Lisa forgot her words at one point and tried to play it off like she wanted the crowd to sing it for her which was funny. 😂 Lee is old enough to be my dad but I was thirsting over him the whole time.

• Haha

PeteM

VIP Member
Lisa will probably inject the others with Covid before you know it, perfectly timed so that a test only picks it up before they go on stage - then as to not disappoint the fans, the show goes on with only Lisa, holding the mic out to the crowd to sing for 98% of the gig.

• Haha

MsGilmore

VIP Member
I wonder what the rest of steps think of all this. Genuine fans have been blocked, and that affects the reputation of the whole group.
I’m surprised that management haven’t intervened! Faye, Lee and Lisa in particular would be very pissed off if he messed up Steps a second time! He obviously thinks that he is invincible and can say what he wants with no consequences.

Gold_7

Chatty Member
I’m watching Totally Scott Lee now - thank you for recommending, it’s brilliant and cringe! I just read Jodie Marsh’s autobiography, I’m clearly stuck in the early 2000s!

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Aria28

H has this very strange control/influence over the others, it’s the most bizarre thing.

S4buk

VIP Member
I don’t think they like each other at all. It’s all about the £££. IIRC H let Claire take the brunt of the backlash during the documentary - he basically threw her under the bus and let her take the beating.

I do really like Faye though and Lisa Scott-Lee is awful but iconic.

S4buk

VIP Member
I’ve gotta say, he was lapping up the attention at Pride. Thought he was the absolute shit and kept making cringey speeches to meet his Dafydd outfits.

faye looked absolutely stunning! Lee looked very bored.

• Haha

Scottishfalpal1

VIP Member
A friend of mine is a massive steps fan, travelled the uk for tour and signings and has been blocked. Safe to say she is fuming

• Wow
  • Haha