Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MidnightAura

VIP Member
Where do you get the idea they hate each other from?
I could believe they don’t get on especially knowing what we know now from the reunion show. Lisa has an ego the size of Buckingham Palace and she hates that Claire gets to sing more than she does.
---
What the hell was H wearing at Pride? Hot pants and a corset with lots of sweaty chest hair? Lovely.
He shows more skin than the girls! Why does he have to dress like such a prat for every performance?

Last edited:
Reactions: 8

Katykatykaty

VIP Member
Has anyone been to or going to any of their shows?
I went last night in Newcastle. I had a great time - they always put on a great show. However I don’t think it had the energy of the last tour but I reckon that was partly down to the choice of support act! The Vengaboys last time had the whole arena on their feet from start to finish so when Steps came on, everyone was already in full on party mode. Whereas Sophie Ellis Bextor, although good, didn’t engage the audience in the same way and there were only pockets of people standing and dancing during her set. Everyone else was still chatting or milling around getting drinks. That meant it took a good few songs of Steps for people to warm up and start dancing (if at all - the whole block next to me stayed sat down the entire time!). Steps performed really well and looked great - though Lisa has clearly gone a bit OTT on filler, she looked so much older than the rest of the group.

Reactions: 7

S4buk

VIP Member
I went to see them last night and was SO disappointed in it! There was no excitement when they came on the stage. Pretty obvious H loves his legs - was deffo packing a piece 🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆. Claire looked so bored.
Genuine ones lee and Faye
probably prosthetic. He comes across as SUCH a narc.

• Haha

MsGilmore

VIP Member
I know friend who is good friends with h’s ex husband the father of his twin boys and apparently h is vile to the ex and when he started dating his new boyfriend would send the ex pictures of the new one wearing the exs old stuff saying look how much better he looks in this than you did. not a lot of people like h from the village him and his ex used to live they dislike him cause he rude to people very don’t you know who I am attitude
Not surprised at all! He has never seemed like a nice person. It annoys me that he can’t do anything without drawing attention to his sexuality because it’s not a big deal! It seems like he called a lot of the shots in the band back in 90s and just can’t cope without the attention.
- - -
I can understand them not doing the Dubai thing. It’s not political, it’s about human rights. I guess H won’t be visiting Lisa in Dubai then!

sleepflowers

VIP Member
Love Steps! The reunion tv series they did a few years ago was so good. I remember fancying H when I was a kid (a start of a lifelong habit of always fancying gay men) and buying their album on cassette at Woolworths (how dated is that sentence lol)

• Haha

xvictoriax

Chatty Member
I do genuinely think he would use the ‘homophobic’ card if any of them didn’t go along with things as he wanted. He comes off very narcissistic in a lot of ways. I’m sure he can be okay to be around in small doses or if he thinks you benefit him in some way but he always had that slightly controlling energy even before he was publicly out.

• Heart

xvictoriax

Chatty Member
I’d like to thank everyone in this thread that recommended Totally Scott-Lee - I hadn’t even heard of it before but last night I accidentally binge watched it on YouTube with a couple of G&Ts…….. Let’s just say, evening well spent! 😂
It’s a absolute belter of a series, I went down the rabbit hole that is tsl during covid and it’s soo amazing, so many quotable taglines, if you ever get the chance there’s a podcast where they review each show and that’s a great listen too.
#B-list at capital

• Haha

AdsB

VIP Member
I’ve gotta say, he was lapping up the attention at Pride. Thought he was the absolute shit and kept making cringey speeches to meet his Dafydd outfits.

faye looked absolutely stunning! Lee looked very bored.
I’m a gay guy and when he was doing his speech on tour I just strolled through Facebook for a few minutes 😂.
---
Just saw these randomly on Twitter. Bit of retro Lee. 🤤🤤😆

View attachment 2377973View attachment 2377974
FA26AC90-487A-4B66-8E9A-2BC65AE9284B.gif

Me setting eyes on Lee from Steps when I was like 11 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

AlexTwist

She was on GMB this morning, she looks like she's gaining weight again - she was very covered up this morning in a huge oversized shirt and flared jeans. A family member has had a gastric sleeve and initially lost loads of weight, almost looking emaciated but she's now worked out how to "cheat" and she's put about 3 stone back on.

That's who Claire reminded me of this morning.
She looked fine?

s_earned_her_stripes_in_the_ind-m-40_1693474645056.jpg

MidnightAura

VIP Member
I want to know the tea so badly.
Do we reckon they're not as happy as they try to make out? I sense that H and Lisa are the leaders this time round, I get mean girl vibes from them.
H comes across as very egotistical, arrogant and could easily make you feel very uncomfortable in his presence- again mean girl vibes.
I think Lisa is still very jealous of Claire because of her voice and always will be.
I think Faye is fairly neutral but won't let anyone walk all over her or take the piss.
I think Lee is also very similar to Faye. You can tell that H annoys him.
Claire, doesn't have the same energy has she did in previous tours but she's very homely isn't she? So I'd imagine it's a lot to do with missing her family and possibly memories of the early tours coming back.
I think they all enjoy performing but not necessarily with each other as much anymore.
Lee and Faye I feel like it's more of a paycheck than anything else.
Just my opinion and I could be way off the mark.
I don’t get the impression they are happy back together. I think the tour is all about the financial result and for some of them a platform to other things maybe. like Faye being in the West end. I was a teenager when they were at their peak and I was shocked to find out they weren’t getting along in real life when they split.
I have had the displeasure of meeting Lee and H. Lee was sullen but H was very arrogant. it could have been a bad day but I think H would be very difficult to get along with. This was the man that said in the reunion show when he wanted to bitch about Claire, he went to Lisa and vice versa. He seems a right drama Queen.

Error404

Chatty Member
Has anyone watched the Steps reunion it's on YT, H comes across a right horrible bastard, he's absolutely vile to look at, and absolutely vile as a person.

InkHeart

Chatty Member
Has anyone watched the Steps reunion it's on YT, H comes across a right horrible bastard, he's absolutely vile to look at, and absolutely vile as a person.
He's got a really bad hairpiece sewn to the top of his head.

• Haha

Sogdhitalley

VIP Member
I fancied H so much back in the day, I had that naked picture of him in my school folder and would just stare at it all the time 🤣

I wanted to be Lisa so badly but with Clares voice.

• Haha