Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KINGAA

VIP Member
Not me crushing on H as a kid not realising he’d be more interested in my dad than me hahahah!

• Haha
Reactions: 15

GalaxyGirl70

VIP Member
I've always wondered how on earth Lisa got a place in the group - she literally is tuneless and can't hold a note.

And I would love to know Claire's weight loss secret.........

Reactions: 15

x_bethanyy

Nice that she's making effort to learn the lyrics to her own band's songs half way through the tour.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

MrAllSeeingEye

VIP Member
Lee regularly looks like he goes through the motions I think he just would rather be home with his family. I find H tries too hard in his manner regards LGBT+ that it comes across as very insincere. Faye always looks like she genuinely just loves performing and it’s striking how natural she seems next to Lisa who is busy putting in 350% effort but it coming over just too much. Claire meanwhile is a great singer but I still think she’d happily pull a Westlife sat on a stool show if she could.
This sums each of them up perfectly 🤣 Dying at Lisa busy putting in 350% 🤣

• Haha

wanderingrose

Chatty Member
I am not remotely right wing but IMVHO, women cannot have penises, men cannot have vaginas and gender ideology is terrifying and dehumanising for women's very existence. Do not conflate this with homophobia as they are in no way similar.
Thank you! Glad someone said it!!

He deleted his JK Tweet because he got a lot of backlash. And then went on a blocking spree.
Feel sorry for the twins having a twat like him for a dad

• Heart

Herefortheteeeee

I have no goss at all but am a HUGE Steps fan. Lisa is the craziest of them all and Totally Scott Lee is the best programme ever, she is such a cow and totally deluded 🤣 she's also aged shockingly badly compared to Claire and Faye. I would also love to know Claires weight loss secret as having read her book I find it very hard to believe that it came off naturally!
Totally Scott Lee was one of the best programmes. Anything where she says she would quit music if she didn’t chart in the top 10. Epic epic program. Going to have to re-watch now. She was also extremely unkind to Michelle Heaton.

xvictoriax

Chatty Member
How Lee and Faye didn’t kill him back in the late 90’s is beyond me, great restraint from them both. He manipulated both Lisa and Claire at the time with his behaviour but can you imagine having to spend 15-16 hours a day with him! I’m amazed they stayed beyond tragedy. I appreciate it must have been difficult pretending to be sone one you weren’t but he got a decent deal out of a homosexual relationship with management at the time, one that is very questionable when it comes down to it. Be yourself by all means but why is it okay to then dismiss the rights of a huge element of society. Why can’t a woman ask for a safe space, a changing room to themselves without the term Terf been slung their way.

TreeBranch

I’d like to thank everyone in this thread that recommended Totally Scott-Lee - I hadn’t even heard of it before but last night I accidentally binge watched it on YouTube with a couple of G&Ts…….. Let’s just say, evening well spent! 😂

• Haha

InkHeart

Chatty Member
Hands-down the best moment of the documentary so far is Lisa saying she doesn't think Dancing Queen needs to start with Clare's vocals: "I think it could be Faye - or, you know, me!"

• Haha

CookieZippy

VIP Member
When Lisa Scott-Lee gets drunk, forgets she didn't put the plug in the bath and and just shares a video someone paid her £60 for......

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13

LavaFlake

VIP Member
Faye was always my favourite. I just get lovely vibes off her so I'm glad the tea matches up.

Agree that the band as a whole came off badly in the documentary. I haven't watched it in years but didn't they make the girls go to Ibiza to talk it out and Lee just cooked H a really awkward dinner lol.

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
Lisa was very jealous of Michelle. Remember on Totally Scott Lee when she went so show her Nana her new video and all the nana could talk about was how she’d seen Michelle and Liberty X on This Morning 😂

• Haha

Sogdhitalley

VIP Member
Haa anyone watched that Banger or Trash on YouTube on Social Junkies account?
It has H deciding which Steps' songs are Bangers or Trash. Anyway at one point he talks about Neon Blue (I think!) and mentions Claires short hair and he says "She was very popular with the Lesbians."
I don't know about anyone else but I thought that comment was out of order and goes against a lot of what he stands for.
He's just stereotyped a lot of Lesbians. I feel he gets away with saying things like that just because he's a gay man. Can you imagine if someone else had said that? I'm sure there would be an uproar!

AllSeeingEye123

VIP Member
#BlockedByHFromSteps has been trending because H has been using software that blocks people based on their views. Basically if you think a woman cannot have a penis he will block you. The same guy who won't have used a trans surrogacy to see how it would have gone down.

• Heart