Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CookieZippy

VIP Member
I agree. Her autobiography kinda ruined her for me. I always thought as a kid she was so nice. But how she tried to justify her affair? I don’t think she did herself any favours.

I don't believe for a second the claim in that book that her two husbands are the only people she has ever had sex with. Her current husband is a right arrogant minger as well.

Reactions: 1

MidnightAura

VIP Member
I used to love steps growing up as a kid, went to see them twice, have a ton of merch still in the attic etc, I always liked faye an Lee more out them, even though Lee was more just for his looks rather than his singing, somthing about Lisa just struck me wrong though, could never bring myself to truly like her

As a adult now am not sure if I would want to go see them, I've heard their new songs but I feel my taste in music has really changed some, I find it hard trying to go back an listen to their songs from when they were first out, I also think H would seriously annoy the hell outta me now lol, was fine when I was younger, he seemed to be the "fun" one but looking back I kindi cringe at some of his antics an I feel he's probably not grown up as much as the others have
I get that, I’m similar. I’ve lost count of how many times I went to see Steps as a kid.
They kinda ruined themselves for me when Lee, Faye and H were rude to my sisters and I. Well Faye ignored us completely but the boys were nothing like their stage persona. They do say Don’t meet your heros! I was really disappointed.
I have saw them twice as an adult, once at their reunion tour and the party on the dance floor tour. I don’t remember their reunion tour much except that if they were singing live H was having an off night. Their party in the dance floor tour was nostalgic but nostalgia will only get you so far, Steps were always known for their bright costumes and dance routines and I know they aren’t 22 anymore and certain songs embarrass them like 5678 but sometimes I got the impression in that tour they didn’t want to be there. I have saw a lot of footage from this tour and I haven’t been impressed, the costumes are bizarre, the staging is so so basic and in some songs they look so uncomfortable. Is their families travelling with them? Perhaps that’s why they don’t look so unhappy If they aren’t. I think Faye not being there isn’t helping.

lira

VIP Member
Faye just really wants an apology for how Claire and h left, which was 1 hour before they went on stage at Manchester, final show of the gold tour. Claire said she was leaving and gave them a letter, h then said yeah me too and gave them a letter. So created huge divide between fare Lisa and Lee as a few months later h and Claire went on as a due.

Faye really stresses how the 3 of them were dropped instantly and woke up unemployed. H apologises quite quickly when they re meet on the reunion, seems sincere and says he regrets how they left. Claire not so much! Says she had to and doesn't say sorry. Faye keeps pushing but doesn't get one ( up to episode 3 angway) I think eventually Claire does say sorry but I haven't got there yet. Very awkward to watch but entertaining
Faye was persistent, but Claire was also like a stubborn mule. Even 10 years later she couldn't apologise for changing their lives overnight? I don't blame her for leaving but she didn't talk about her problems and how she felt pushed out.

MidnightAura

VIP Member
Panto might still be on, one Of the pantos here finishes this week.

If H was chocolate he would eat himself!

• Haha

S4buk

VIP Member
What’s with all the stories with Gareth Thomas at the moment?
Yeah I’ve noticed that…I assumed they were/are in panto together but surely panto season is over?

there really is something about Claire that makes my teeth itch. I felt like that when she was in CBB as well.

CookieZippy

VIP Member
I bet Claire is having a great laugh about this given they hate each other. Speaking of Claire, has anyone else noticed that her husband is an uglier version of Russincheshire?

Disneylover_89

Chatty Member
I see she's doing another solo album. Bet that won't go down well with the others.
I saw that Lee put up a supportive post. I doubt they care that much. Faye is busy in theatre, Lee will be in panto this Christmas, H is doing his art and Lisa is busy being boss babe at Dubai Performing Arts.

AllSeeingEye123

VIP Member
A friend of mine is a massive steps fan, travelled the uk for tour and signings and has been blocked. Safe to say she is fuming
Think he's got some catching up to do if he wants the other Ian Watkins to hold his drink.

I remember when H from Steps left Twitter because during the Ian Watkins court case people were tweeting H wrongly. TBH it made me laugh did that.

Herefortheteeeee

Yep - remember when Dr Fox was on those shows? The bloke dominated the radio for a chunk of time before vanishing and then popping up when he got arrested arrested during Operation Yewtree (found not guilty).

I think the other Mr Nasty Nigel Lithgoe popped up early on as a judge to call Kim Marsh “too fat“ before going to the US to judge on So You Think You Can Dance.

Proper memory lane now :D
He was also the brains behind American Idol with Simon Fuller & they both made an absolute fortune from it.

Wasn’t Michelle married to one of Lisa’s brothers for a few years? Her three brothers formed the band 3SL.

Lisa’s holiday home in Spain is around the corner from my Mum’s place and pre-COVID, she saw Lisa and her family around from time to time during the summer. I must ask my Mum if she has any tea.
Yeah she was married to Andy I think. I’m pleased Michelle managed to move on and marry her now husband who is an absolute dish.

Restless Native

VIP Member
I watched Totally Scott-Lee for the first time. I kinda felt sorry for Lisa which I wasn’t expecting! I don’t like her Husband. I met him once before he was in Hearsay, he was in a band called Boom who supported Steps on tour. Boom were nicer than Steps were. Well I never met Claire and Lisa so I can’t comment on them.
The Steps reunion I thought by far H came off the worst. I loved him as a teenager, as an adult he is up there with people I would not want to be trapped in a elevator with!
He was such a twat on the reunion. He comes across a bit better on the follow up series about their tour. Hes fake AF though

MidnightAura

VIP Member
Poor Faye. Claire should have her lines. If singing live Lisa isn’t the best. I think if Claire gets covid the show couldn’t go ahead. I like Faye and I think her absence will be missed.

MidnightAura

VIP Member
Absolutely loved totally Scott Lee wish they'd made more so entertaining. Lisa was horrible to Michelle and came across as a bitch.
Claire was always my favourite but tbh after reading her autobiography really went off her altogether.
Still love the songs though 😊
I agree. Her autobiography kinda ruined her for me. I always thought as a kid she was so nice. But how she tried to justify her affair? I don’t think she did herself any favours.

AllSeeingEye123

VIP Member
How did I not know lee did a solo thing called The Latch? I’ve just you tubed it. Not the best singer but this is more of a ‘rock vibe’. Has only been viewed 4K times though so I think that says it all 😂
The thread needs a link as it's so bloody different for him :D

MrsJones83

VIP Member
I loved H as well! I don’t know how he can keep up that jolly, happy, cheeky act though (and it must be an act because no/one can be like that all the time surely).