Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Snippysnips

VIP Member
I used to love steps growing up as a kid, went to see them twice, have a ton of merch still in the attic etc, I always liked faye an Lee more out them, even though Lee was more just for his looks rather than his singing, somthing about Lisa just struck me wrong though, could never bring myself to truly like her

As a adult now am not sure if I would want to go see them, I've heard their new songs but I feel my taste in music has really changed some, I find it hard trying to go back an listen to their songs from when they were first out, I also think H would seriously annoy the hell outta me now lol, was fine when I was younger, he seemed to be the "fun" one but looking back I kindi cringe at some of his antics an I feel he's probably not grown up as much as the others have

Reactions: 2

Disneylover_89

Chatty Member
Yes H would get on my wit very quickly if I had to be around him for any period of time.

Lee is doing panto in New Brighton on the Wirral this Christmas so he is going to be away from his wife and son again for 1.5months. Faye is in panto in Nottingham and H is doing Cardiff.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Disneylover_89

Chatty Member
2. Lee is a super nice and laid back guy (the nicest of all of them by a long way) and so I doubt he was throwing strops about anything. That’s just not him.
I will agree Lee is very laid back (so much at times he is practically lying down) and he didn't throw any strops in that programme. The only ones being divas were Danny and Dane.

As for him being super nice, he may come across that way, but he isn't that nice underneath it all. Rather than disabling comments, he decided to sit back and allow his wife (who was in the same house as him) and his friend to bully a fan on Instagram for calling them out on something over the course of several days and the friend calling them a gong (change g to an m). Far from nice I would say.

CookieZippy

VIP Member
I'd not be surprised if they have all got it. It could just as easily be behind the scenes people though that the show can't run without.

Sloppys

VIP Member
I went to see them on Friday in Manchester. They were ok but not as good as I’ve seen before. It was still a good night though and if you’re a fan worth going to see them!

Cosmicpixiesb

Has Lisa had some weird surgery on her face? It's been bugging me for ages that something looks "off" but I can't put my finger on it! Ever since TOTD album just looks odd in the jaw/cheeks. Or is it just me? 🤣

Kate1970

VIP Member
I always get confused with this!
Was it Lisa's brother who married Michelle from Liberty X🤔

MrAllSeeingEye

VIP Member
My friend who lives in Dubai saw Lisa last night, stomp angrily into a restaurant near her house, v casual in a tracksuit and flip flops, she sat at the bar alone ordered a Prosecco drank it in 15 mins then left. Friend said she had the look of a woman who had either had a row with hubby or was sneaking a drink.
She looks like she’s a boozer. Puffy face.

Really not feeling the musical. Joe Public don’t know most of their songs and would probably only recognise Tragedy and 5,6,7,8.

Aria28

I’m old so can’t work out how to multiquote but feel the need to defend right now:

1. Steps are currently on a long hiatus and are all doing solo projects - there is no animosity regarding Claire’s solo album any more than there is Faye’s theatre or H’s art.

2. Lee is a super nice and laid back guy (the nicest of all of them by a long way) and so I doubt he was throwing strops about anything. That’s just not him.

MidnightAura

VIP Member
I don't believe for a second the claim in that book that her two husbands are the only people she has ever had sex with. Her current husband is a right arrogant minger as well.
Wasn’t there a rumour she had a fling with Peter Andre back in the day? I remember that.

Reactions: 1

MilkAndTwoSugars

VIP Member
I went last night in Newcastle. I had a great time - they always put on a great show. However I don’t think it had the energy of the last tour but I reckon that was partly down to the choice of support act! The Vengaboys last time had the whole arena on their feet from start to finish so when Steps came on, everyone was already in full on party mode. Whereas Sophie Ellis Bextor, although good, didn’t engage the audience in the same way and there were only pockets of people standing and dancing during her set. Everyone else was still chatting or milling around getting drinks. That meant it took a good few songs of Steps for people to warm up and start dancing (if at all - the whole block next to me stayed sat down the entire time!). Steps performed really well and looked great - though Lisa has clearly gone a bit OTT on filler, she looked so much older than the rest of the group.
Oh wow , yeah I see what you mean about the filler! 😲

Attachments

Reactions: 1