Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LDNtea

VIP Member
I’ve only ever watched the big reunion (get the feeling steps reunion is different) I’m gonna have to check out these shows 🤣

Reactions: 1

lilyannrose

VIP Member
I want to watch that documentary again now! I remember it kept me very entertained at the time even though I didn't think any of them came across well at all in it from what I recall.

xvictoriax

Chatty Member
H definitely comes across like he wants to be the only gay in the village
Always thought Daffyd from Little Britain was modelled on H. I can imagine he gets very outspoken and let’s face it Steps was always highly appreciative of the fact they were valued by the gay community so I can in a way understand the decision not to perform in Dubai. However I have no doubt that if any of them had voiced a different opinion on things he would have been very vocal about it. Realistically a decent earning for one performance, though I guess headlining Pride in Brighton it would seem very awkward to have or be due to perform somewhere where homosexuality is seen be as criminal.

MidnightAura

VIP Member
I have read Claire’s book once, didn’t their relationship start as an affair?

I can understand him being cautious about her going back into Steps. It doesn’t sound like Claire enjoyed it and I’m not sure she was the driving force behind the reunion.

Aria28

I read an article saying that following the aftermath of the breakup and during her 1st marriage to musician Jasper Faye was on the booze a lot. That and the fact that she was foul to him as a result of her boozing and taking things out on him was the reason they divorced.

I noticed the other day that Faye posted something about 'Benjamin's mocks had finished so when an opportunity to get away from it all was presented I took it'. Except she didn't go away with her husband and son she went away with Noel Sullivan and someone else. Just found it weird considering that the past couple of years she has been away doing theatre/touring with Steps. She seems to go away on holiday a lot, like she has to escape all the time.
What I will say is that any accusation of overuse of alcohol or anything else would be EXTREMELY rich coming from Jasper.

• Wow

Restless Native

VIP Member
Lee came across absolutely desperate to reform on the reunion shows but than probably more to pay the bills . They all seemed to hate each other on those reunion shows

purpleaubergine

Chatty Member
I’m seeing Steps tomorrow at the 02, this will be my 7th time seeing them!
I’m sure the tour name/details changed since when it was first advertised as now is a ‘all the hits’ tour
I’m excited to see them again but wish they were doing some more of their new stuff, also gonna miss Faye!
I’m at the 02 tomorrow night too it’s been my dream to see them since being a kid 🤣🤣🤣 but I’ve never been able to get into the new stuff so I will just be chugging my beer grooving to 5678 💃🏻💃🏻

S4buk

VIP Member
That documentary was quite fake. They’d all been friends again for years before they made that. I think that’s possibly where some of you get the vibe they don’t like each other from (they do). Possibly because it all over egged to not seem fake.
like when Blue ‘reunite’ every few years even though they’ve been back together for bloody years, did they even officially split?

Cosmicpixiesb

H definitely comes across like he wants to be the only gay in the village
To be fair there's prob not many in Cowbridge where he lives. Fair play he's set up pride events there. I'm a humongous fan and always missed meeting him by minutes. Kind of scared to as feel he could be nasty judging by lots of the comments!

Marcinabolan

There is two - Steps reunion and Steps on the road again. In the first H imo came across very badly. He admitted when he left Steps he just handed a letter and walked out leaving Claire to deal with the fallout! Lisa is a good dancer but she’s not a great vocalist but she really thinks she is. I can totally see her being jealous Claire got to sing the most.
I have met H,Lee and Faye and they were kinda rude. Just ignored us. (We were a group of six people outside their hotel. ( I’m cringing writing this lol) H came out, stood around talking to the doorman and pretending he couldn’t see us or hear us. They had a concert that night and I presume they were going to the venue to sound check.
Thank you I will see if I can find them online at all xx