Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Yogarow

I thought that producer who did dancing queen for the reunion worked with them so well. He really understood the dynamics and kept praising their singing together as being the steps sound. I liked that because Claire on her own is not steps nor the steps sound. You do need the other members to bring that ABBA sound and I thought he handled them really well. No wonder they always felt Claire was the star if they all recorded separately and never harmonised together in the studio

Reactions: 1

Snippysnips

VIP Member
I need to hear the new version lol, as much as 5678 was never my favourite I do agree that maybe don't change the originals especially when it was one of the first they ever did

Sloppys

VIP Member
They’re playing Trentham gardens on Friday which is quite close to me and I’m still very tempted to get tickets. Even after last time saying I wouldn’t bother again 🙈. Some of their new remixes are really good.

Restless Native

VIP Member
I agree. I don’t think they actually like each other. And let’s face it Lee is so embarrassed to be associated with Steps it’s painful. I’ve seen them numerous times over the years and aftwr seeing them on that last arena tour I wouldn’t go again. I couldn’t work with a character like H where the attention has to be on him all the time.
Lee seemed to be desperately pushing for them to reform in those documentaries

Summerdaysx

Where can I watch absolutely scott lee? I loved watching it when it was first aired. I love a bit of cringe TV 😂

Aria28

That documentary was quite fake. They’d all been friends again for years before they made that. I think that’s possibly where some of you get the vibe they don’t like each other from (they do). Possibly because it all over egged to not seem fake.

mynamesabbb

They did an interview late last year about their new album and while they were obviously in the same building, H and Lisa were in a separate room from the others which just seemed weird. Even with covid it seemed bizarre that they couldn't all be together in one room at a time when they were actually recording stuff and filming music videos. Also, no idea if its something they do every night on tour but H made a joke about Faye being on Onlyfans and she didn't sound overly happy with him but he seemed to find it hilarious.
He’s made that joke a few times then I think, when he made it in Birmingham she did laugh

Sloppys

VIP Member
I was a huge fan back in the day. Their new stuff isn’t too either. Never been much gossip on them has there? Think they are just normal/average people to be honest.

Nalabear

I’m at the 02 tomorrow night too it’s been my dream to see them since being a kid 🤣🤣🤣 but I’ve never been able to get into the new stuff so I will just be chugging my beer grooving to 5678 💃🏻💃🏻
Ah enjoy you will have a great time!! I do love the classics still, deeper shade of blue! 😀