Stephmylife #2 StephMyArse - She’s got some cheek

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For someone who regularly shames clothing brands for being unethical she sure loves promoting her hauls from Amazon.. who are notorious for treating their warehouse staff poorly..

Reactions: 9
What’s the posing over the back of seat in airport? Imagine him standing there taking that pic 😂

Reactions: 5
Her packaging ‘advice’ makes me laugh. It's nothing groundbreaking. She does realise people have been travelling before the whole insta travel blogger bonanza took off. The people who book her group trips are pretty much her clone. I couldn't think of anything worse.

Reactions: 8
Did she say her room in turkey was €4 so she might pay another few euro for the late check out or am I hearing things

I don't think we really got to see the Mongolia trip due to internet & stories not uploading..
No shade to people traveling on her trips. My friends are married and/or have kids so wouldn't be interested so I'd see her trips as a chance to meet people and see a new place..

Reactions: 10
I thought it was to zoom in on the lovely scenery instead of Steph posing as usual

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She's heading to Florence and Bologna for 1 night each for her first visit ever, even though she was recommending them to someone as gorgeous cities for a honeymoon only a few days ago! How do the people not see what a bullshitter she is?!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I can't believe she's only just going to Florence after being in Italy for this long!
Oh but you're confusing her with a tourist! Steph is a travel expert who doesn't travel to the must-see locations just to tick them off a list!! Silly! 😋😂
Her Florence & Bologna travel guides are incoming no doubt! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Am I go crazy or have her 2 legs merged into one?
They’re not crossed over cos you can see her right foot is on her right side and her left foot is in her left side.
IMG_1577.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
There is no need for the amount of flying she does. She gets on her high horse about fast fashion but does more damage in one month than the rest of us in our whole lives & sorry but how is the weather in Cork? The ignorance is too much

Reactions: 7