Stephmylife #2 StephMyArse - She’s got some cheek

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What does the price include? Doesn't include flights right?

Yup well I'd say it's a big chunk of her income these days. I wonder what kind of a cut the tour company gets. Steph's cut must be big enough if she's decided to do this as her main income.

Travel planning used to seem to be a big chunk but she doesn't advertise that she does that anymore although she has mentioned doing some.

Has she stopped doing the bootcamps thing?? Forget what they even entailed ... she was just basically selling it as "look at my life you can do this too if you buy my crappy course."

So yeah I'd say these tours are her her main source of income, so the profit must be hefty, unless she's doing other jobs too that she doesn't mention online.

Reactions: 5
Whatever happened to their app actually? Was it not supposed to have launched already? Haven’t heard her mention it in a while I think but have been skipping her stories more often

Ohhhhh the budgeting app was it? Forgot about that... she's probably too busy cleaning up with the tours.

I will say she's very good at diversifying her income sources! Always frames it as wanting to help people though 😆😆.

Reactions: 6
I can't understand anyone going on her trips!!! Look at the Northern Irish Guy travel with Rory I think he's called?? €10 per year for endless offers and discounts!! And even if you don't subscribe offers on his Instagram, Facebook and Tiktok!

Reactions: 5
Ah now come on! €1200 for a long weekend in Italy and there's not even an agency taking a cut of the money?! 🤯 She's making 20 grand off 16 women silly enough to pay her to spend a weekend with her living that dull life she leads in Italy; playing cambio and drinking Aperol Spritz and eating by the beach in insta worthy spots! You could have a great time in Abruzzo for a lot less than that. She's such a scammer!

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Ah now come on! €1200 for a long weekend in Italy and there's not even an agency taking a cut of the money?! 🤯 She's making 20 grand off 16 women silly enough to pay her to spend a weekend with her living that dull life she leads in Italy; playing cambio and drinking Aperol Spritz and eating by the beach in insta worthy spots! You could have a great time in Abruzzo for a lot less than that. She's such a scammer!
people who pay that are worse, no sympathy for them - absolute idiots!

Reactions: 6
Which of them thought it was a good idea to take that pic of him in the bath 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Imagine her standing over him getting him to pose right for the pic, so sad