Stephmylife #2 StephMyArse - She’s got some cheek

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahaha I forgot about that little comment 😂😂
This is a proud day for me 🤣 🏆I’d like to thank Steph and her arse cheeks for giving me this opportunity!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why does she have her neck and head in bizarre side and tilted back positions in her pics? It looks like she is going through an exorcism

Reactions: 3
Jesus Christ I never felt more like shaking someone like I do with Tim. Going around like a fecking (or as Steph says frickin) idiot behind her with a stupid look on his face. Her then with the fake whispery accent and the slow walk😡

Reactions: 6
Recap: Steph and Tim are back in their home that they bought during lockdown - but don't you dare ask her the price she paid for it!
After the scenery of Bali, Abruzzo is actually looking very run down in comparison but Steph and Tim don't care because theyre too busy deciding whether they should swim in the basic beach nearby or ski on the nearest mountain.
Steph will also need some time to decide what kind of accent she'll be using now she's back in Italy.
There was a quick jaunt home to Ireland which seemed more of an inconvenience than anything, but had to be done to throw up a few pictures of the mother to prove she loves her.
It was also a chance for Steph to raid the attic and pull out some bits from 90s that she hasnt worn in years which we are all being treated to now on camera.
Dinner out here, cute dog there, turn the sound on to hear the birds... you get the idea.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Recap: Steph and Tim are back in their home that they bought during lockdown - but don't you dare ask her the price she paid for it!
After the scenery of Bali, Abruzzo is actually looking very run down in comparison but Steph and Tim don't care because theyre too busy deciding whether they should swim in the basic beach nearby or ski on the nearest mountain.
Steph will also need some time to decide what kind of accent she'll be using now she's back in Italy.
There was a quick jaunt home to Ireland which seemed more of an inconvenience than anything, but had to be done to throw up a few pictures of the mother to prove she loves her.
It was also a chance for Steph to raid the attic and pull out some bits from 90s that she hasnt worn in years which we are all being treated to now on camera.
Dinner out here, cute dog there, turn the sound on to hear the birds... you get the idea.
And the opening of the shutters every morning 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Don’t forget her house is in bits and they gonna get a painter to paint over damp - cause u know there life is not so perfect

Reactions: 1
Don’t forget her house is in bits and they gonna get a painter to paint over damp - cause u know there life is not so perfect
and they're going to leave it again over winter, while they swan off around the world for 6 months just so they can work remotely 🤦🏻‍♀️

Who doesnt go to a part of their house for a whole week when they return home after a long trip?! She cracks me up. She's for the birds!

Reactions: 7
Is it me or are they acting incredibly naive about owning a house? If you’re away for an extended period surely the first thing you’d do is check everything out! Rather than a few days in finding a flood. Fingers crossed next time they get an actual house sitter 😅

Reactions: 7
Probably a burst pipe from leaving their house unoccupied in a part of Italy which has sub zero temperatures in the winter.....maybe should have turned the water off at the mains before they went galavanting off to Bali!

Reactions: 3
He’s a good friend of Tim’s I think. Probably just tags along with them to enjoy the free accommodation

What's the story with this blanch fella who keeps popping up everywhere?
Last time he was there I think they did a Q&A with him. I could be remembering arseways but I think his humble brag is that he's in his 30s and retired as a multi millionaire but now does a lot of charity work.