Stephmylife #2 StephMyArse - She’s got some cheek

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought you had to be a Thai National to buy there. But up I can’t be arsed to ask Alexa 😂
I gathered from what she said they are taking out a long term lease it’s probably cheaper than the short term rental to be honest she doesn’t do anything unless it’s on the cheap

Reactions: 2
She was so triggered yesterday by the person who asked the question about why they do everything on the cheap 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
They can't catch a break can they...😂

1. Card got skimmed.
2. Rental was filthy (oh the reviews said it was filthy, but Tim messaged the owner and he told them it was clean and not to worry. It was in fact.. filthy).

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ve stopped watching/following her because she’s so boring and I find her a bit fake. Went to see where they’re at and oh look, Bali… again 🙄

I’d be interested to see how she gets on in Mongolia. Just because it’s so different to the usual spots they go to. I was going to say will it be like South America 😂 but thinking about it now, are these trips people are going on with her organised by a company/will she have a guide? If so, it might not be a total disaster.

Reactions: 6
I’ve stopped watching/following her because she’s so boring and I find her a bit fake. Went to see where they’re at and oh look, Bali… again 🙄

I’d be interested to see how she gets on in Mongolia. Just because it’s so different to the usual spots they go to. I was going to say will it be like South America 😂 but thinking about it now, are these trips people are going on with her organised by a company/will she have a guide? If so, it might not be a total disaster.
She is the guide.

I'm fairly certain she is not the guide and it's been organized by a company. I've seen other instagrammers do things like that before.. it's organized by a company. They are more like the face of it. Maybe she will behave like the guide but it won't have been organized by her. Unless I'm wrong and she's started organizing her own tours?

Also there is literally no way she would be able to organize or guide a tour to Mongolia. She is clueless. All they know how to do is arse around islands and beaches in South East Asia. Remember this is the idiot who didn't even bring a jacket or jumper to South America. And cited this as one of the reasons why they decided to leave the continent... cos it was "cold".

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I'm fairly certain she is not the guide and it's been organized by a company. I've seen other instagrammers do things like that before.. it's organized by a company. They are more like the face of it. Maybe she will behave like the guide but it won't have been organized by her. Unless I'm wrong and she's started organizing her own tours?

Also there is literally no way she would be able to organize or guide a tour to Mongolia. She is clueless. All they know how to do is arse around islands and beaches in South East Asia. Remember this is the idiot who didn't even bring a jacket or jumper to South America. And cited this as one of the reasons why they decided to leave the continent... cos it was "cold".
Exactly this. I remember her referring to this a while back. There is a tour company involved and she's ‘leading’ the tour.

Reactions: 4
I really hate posts like these on insta. As if it's that simple. It reeks of privilege and is so out of touch.

1684491455655.jpeg

Reactions: 12
Steph has to have the stupidest followers of any account I follow. The responses to her posts about airline loyalty schemes and credit cards hahaha. These people are the last people she should be promoting credit cards to

Reactions: 7
Steph drives me so mad with her experienced traveller/ travel expert nonsense!
She nearly misses most flights/ trains she takes, ALWAYS forgets or loses something, can't go outside because it's raining, doesn't speak any other languages, doesn't mix with local people or cultures, recommends restaurants based on how cute they look/ how Instagramable they are without even eating there and takes photos of every banal and touristy thing she sees for the 'gram.
She is just a regular tourist - an experienced tourist, but just a tourist.

Then writing blogs and travel guides on places she's never even visited or stopped in for a night and then charging people for a 'personalised' travel guide of all that google recommends...absolute scammer!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
So she's back at the house in Italy and the side of the house that they live in ( but has been vacant for 8 months, while they jaunt around the globe) is full of damp, her clothes are ruined and termites have taken up residence in the bedroom rafters ...surely it's common sense that a place needs airing if it's not going to be inhabited for ages ...and they've not been on the ball when it comes to maintenance - it's all very well being able to buy a cheap house but you need to maintain it!
going to cost £££ to sort out the termites and guttering especially as her Italian isn't up to scratch

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I thought her big sis, the ‘Gaff Godess’ herself, would be on hand to fly in and sort this mess out 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
So she's back at the house in Italy and the side of the house that they live in ( but has been vacant for 8 months, while they jaunt around the globe) is full of damp, her clothes are ruined and termites have taken up residence in the bedroom rafters ...surely it's common sense that a place needs airing if it's not going to be inhabited for ages ...and they've not been on the ball when it comes to maintenance - it's all very well being able to buy a cheap house but you need to maintain it!
going to cost £££ to sort out the termites and guttering especially as her Italian isn't up to scratch
Didn’t this happen last year as well

Reactions: 2
Didn’t this happen last year as well
Didn't they have a leak of some sort last year?

Also, i would love to see Steph’s attempt at ‘working hard all day’. She was probably busy taking pics and posing to make herself look as skeletal as possible.

Reactions: 5