Stephmylife #2 StephMyArse - She’s got some cheek

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It might be helpful if you want to know what to bring on a SE Asia trip.... yes Steph we will pack 300Euro worth of makeup into a 30-40L backpack ...... ?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It might be helpful if you want to know what to bring on a SE Asia trip.... yes Steph we will pack 300Euro worth of makeup into a 30-40L backpack ...... ?
Tat like the so sue make up too! If it was really good stuff I’d see her point considering they have a place over there now, but I’m sure you can get the same stuff with a different brand name over there!

Reactions: 3
The price of her Japan trip is crazy, totally out of touch with reality. People still need to book their own flights to / from Japan! Clearly only catering for one type of budget

Reactions: 5
The price of her Japan trip is crazy, totally out of touch with reality. People still need to book their own flights to / from Japan! Clearly only catering for one type of budget
Shut the front door! I didn’t read anything but the price so I missed this bit of info.
Does she make (much) money off these trips?

I just came back from a 10 day trip from Japan and done almost everything on her list. I didn't spend half the price she's charging including my flights & a trip to universal. My jaw dropped when I saw that price and anyone who pays it is delusional. You can do that whole trip yourself for WAY less.

Reactions: 12
That's insane amount for 5.5 days in Japan and it's totally not worth going that far to rush that much. You could get your flights and cover decent hotels and everything for 3 weeks for the same!
Screenshot_20231031_152015_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
That is an absolutely mental cost for Japan. If anybody pays that they are beyond help

Reactions: 7
Also Japan is super easy to organise or get about and everyone is amazingly friendly. The trains can be a tat confusing but there's literally tourist office on hand. It's a rubbish rushed itinerary with no imagination and the best things are where you have time to wonder about. So grabby. Must want to make a 70% markup and she's pretending it's a deal. 4 star hotels can be got for around 100 a night. I feel sorry for anyone that books that.
---
I did spend about that but I treated myself to buisness class flights as the flight is so long now they go around Russia and because I hadn't been away for years and was there for 18 days!

Also Japan is super easy to organise or get about and everyone is amazingly friendly. The trains can be a tat confusing but there's literally tourist office on hand. It's a rubbish rushed itinerary with no imagination and the best things are where you have time to wonder about. So grabby. Must want to make a 70% markup and she's pretending it's a deal. 4 star hotels can be got for around 100 a night. I feel sorry for anyone that books that.
---
I did spend about that but I treated myself to buisness class flights as the flight is so long now they go around Russia and because I hadn't been away for years and was there for 18 days!
I don’t feel sorry for anyone booking her tours. Nobody has been coerced into spending. They could all do their own research if they wanted to and see that it’s a rip-off. Steph appeals to a certain demographic. She knows exactly what she’s doing.

Reactions: 10
---
The price doesn’t even include the international flights!

• Wow
Wtf. And 5.5 days in Japan is pointless.... that's so short. Also luxury hotels in Japan are really good value compared to Europe. You could be staying in luxury hotels and paying for flights for that price. That's so brazen.

I don’t feel sorry for anyone booking her tours. Nobody has been coerced into spending. They could all do their own research if they wanted to and see that it’s a rip-off. Steph appeals to a certain demographic. She knows exactly what she’s doing.
This is a genuine question cause I have been wondering this myself, who are the people buying these trips? Is it influencer type wanna be’s or people with absolutely no clue about travel?

Reactions: 1
people with absolutely no clue about travel I would say, have no one to travel with & don't fancy solo travelling. Which is fair enough but she's clearly just jumping on the latest instahun bandwagon & cashing in