Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Elmo67

Steph drives me so mad with her experienced traveller/ travel expert nonsense!
She nearly misses most flights/ trains she takes, ALWAYS forgets or loses something, can't go outside because it's raining, doesn't speak any other languages, doesn't mix with local people or cultures, recommends restaurants based on how cute they look/ how Instagramable they are without even eating there and takes photos of every banal and touristy thing she sees for the 'gram.
She is just a regular tourist - an experienced tourist, but just a tourist.

Then writing blogs and travel guides on places she's never even visited or stopped in for a night and then charging people for a 'personalised' travel guide of all that google recommends...absolute scammer!

• Heart
Reactions: 21

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
I just can’t with her, she is so preachy. She gets caught with Shein bags in her luggage & turns it into a lecture on why we shouldn’t stop there. Please stop flying around the world for content before you tell us where to buy our bikinis you hypocrite

• Heart
Reactions: 19

brandambassador

VIP Member
I heard a rumour** it was Tim who scammed her, he’s been busy setting up a scam business to rip her off so he can afford to leave her.

**I heard this rumour from myself

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Londoncailín

VIP Member
So Steph won a travel award last night and today she gets a basic thing wrong such as the weight of her case. Give me strength.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Elmo67

Ah now come on! €1200 for a long weekend in Italy and there's not even an agency taking a cut of the money?! 🤯 She's making 20 grand off 16 women silly enough to pay her to spend a weekend with her living that dull life she leads in Italy; playing cambio and drinking Aperol Spritz and eating by the beach in insta worthy spots! You could have a great time in Abruzzo for a lot less than that. She's such a scammer!

• Wow

brandambassador

VIP Member
Steph is off to Barbados now for a paid trip! Be interesting to see how she gets on

Let me help you imagine this:

Morning coffee spot ✨ but won’t share exact location because of stalkers because she’s so beautiful.

Daily budget, go on be a mad bastard & give her a budget 💰

Sunset 🌅
Sunrise 🌄

Beach day 🌊☀🏝🏖⛱

3678997654 arse in bikini thong pics with elongated filtered 11foot legs.

Xx

• Haha

sozzles

Did anyone see the clips of SML on Siobhan O Hagan's podcast? Annoys me to no end the way they go on about "travelling". Granted Steph has travelled more than Siobhan and may occasionally show something interesting about a country and it's culture but to me travelling to Thailand and Bali over and over again is not really travelling? They are super touristy, high convenience and high comfort places where they spend all their time with other white people. But so smug with themselves as these worldly travellers? Siobhan acts like she discovered Bali. Steph returns to the same places again and again and just works and goes to the beach?

• Heart

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
How does she manage to make every place she travels to look the same/boring?
She goes to places based on how she thinks they look on the gram. It’s a rare time anything looks fun. The lowest point for me was them going to a restaurant that they had to step over the table to get into the seat & drink wine from a baby’s bottle. That’s my nightmare. Imagine the germs 🦠 I’d say she enjoys nothing, it’s all about the look

• Sick
Reactions: 14

KittenRadziwell

So for all of us wondering why they invited the most boring influencer to a festival in Barbados, now we know. Because she will have had zero hangups about squeezing into that uniform. She's obviously been booked for a modeling job, not for any travel blogging - silly us! Don't get me wrong, she looks amazing and fair fucks to her, I'd be out in a rash if I was told I had to wear that skimpy costume 🙈

• Haha

Elmo67

Leaving her expensive Nikon camera on a bus....how do these pair not learn and they are supposed to be travel experts doing it day in day out?! How can you keep loosing high value items I don't get it it
I think it's cos they have enough money to replace or upgrade them without a second thought! I'd be sickened if I lost an expensive item, and they just order a replacement as soon as it happens. They're privileged and only seem to scrimp on money when it comes to flights, accommodation and travelling in general. They visit less well off countries and contribute as little as possible to their economies by eating in the cheapest of places, haggling and staying in cheaper places; whilst also upping the profits of tech, clothing and cosmetics companies all the time 🤷

• Heart

Elmo67

I swear to god if someone made me eat in a bathtub or served my wine in a baby bottle I'd be out the gap. The fucking things she does for a good Instagram picture are beyond cringe.
And it wasn't even good Instagram content - it screamed try-hard to me! She must just Google 'instagrammable things to do' cos I doubt many Parisians are drinking from a baby bottle and climbing across tables to get a seat when dining out! Also, how bloody rank is that?! Yes, the bottle teat is washed but sucking from a piece of rubber that some stranger has been sucking on...boke! 🤮🤢

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 13

floggersunited

Chatty Member
Are they not bored of going to Thailand by now?
Are they not bored of each other now? My god I couldn’t think of spending that much time with the other half and doing the same thing over and over and over again. Another photoshoot, another set of steep steps, another ‘secret’ bar, another waterfall, another boat. Travel bloggers my hole it’s not travelling when your just going to the same places over and over and over again.

• Heart

dddddddddddd

VIP Member
She goes to places based on how she thinks they look on the gram. It’s a rare time anything looks fun. The lowest point for me was them going to a restaurant that they had to step over the table to get into the seat & drink wine from a baby’s bottle. That’s my nightmare. Imagine the germs 🦠 I’d say she enjoys nothing, it’s all about the look
also she is cheap as chips, she probably still has her communion money, no wonder everywhere she goes looks so amazing

• Haha

Londoncailín

VIP Member
Tim and Henry give me the ick. I can't explain why, but everything they do makes me want to die of cringe 😂

• Haha

Londoncailín

VIP Member
I really hate posts like these on insta. As if it's that simple. It reeks of privilege and is so out of touch.

1684491455655.jpeg

Reactions: 12

Bitter87

It takes a serious bore to make barbados look boring but shes done it. Dont get me started on the fake accent shes using again after being around a pack of fake influencers.

• Haha
Reactions: 12