Stephmylife #2 StephMyArse - She’s got some cheek

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What happened to the Ukrainian family she was taking in to live in the house in Italy 👀
They live in the other part of the house, I think. But you'd think they would have asked them to check on their side the odd time if they are still living there?

But she is a total total idiot. Of course leaving your house uninhabited for so long will lead to issues. At least have somebody check in on it. No heating turned on all Winter I presume. Her and Tim clearly really struggle with responsibility and not living like teenagers.

Reactions: 7
They live in the other part of the house, I think. But you'd think they would have asked them to check on their side the odd time if they are still living there?

But she is a total total idiot. Of course leaving your house uninhabited for so long will lead to issues. At least have somebody check in on it. No heating turned on all Winter I presume. Her and Tim clearly really struggle with responsibility and not living like teenagers.
Thinks she's mentioned the Ukrainian family are no longer there ( not sure where they've gone though!)

Reactions: 3
Don't they have ANYONE in their lives with enough cop on to say 'spend a few more quid and have an agent keep an eye on your house and air it out once in a while'?!!? They're obviously too privileged to realize they need to do it!
Good luck to her getting Italian workmen in to fix the issue with her Italian being non existent and it being pretty difficult to get trustworthy construction workers over there anyway.

This is the most interesting thing on her stories for a while though to be fair! 😅🍿

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Didn't they have a leak of some sort last year?

Also, i would love to see Steph’s attempt at ‘working hard all day’. She was probably busy taking pics and posing to make herself look as skeletal as possible.
Oh was it, apologies. I thought it was damp

No it was a leak. How are they that stupid to leave a house vacant for that length again without heat or the neighbours to check it. Would they not have checked the house for termites too when they bought it? They are like two children playing house.

Reactions: 4
She needs to grow up, she really acts like a child when it comes to this stuff, it’s really embarrassing

Reactions: 6
She needs to grow up, she really acts like a child when it comes to this stuff, it’s really embarrassing
I find Steph quite childlike in a lot of her stories. Especially when it comes to her and Tim. She comes across very sheltered or something.

Reactions: 9
Her mother telling her to use bleach.... sorry is that not common sense 😅. Incompetent in so many ways...

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I agree with Steph for once - that menu is "divine"!
Odd that she thinks so though as a non meat eater. She can literally choose between 4 items on that menu, unless she makes and exception and eats baby calves 🤷
As far as I know she does eat meat but just chooses to eat vegetarian options most of the time. Maybe trying to offset her massive carbon footprint 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What’s with the under eye mask things on her cheeks?! V minor I know, but irritated me more then it should!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Are they turned the wrong way? When did she start with that whispering voice 😡

Is that house one of the €1 houses? It's 100% in the area they were/are on offer( dunno if they still available for 1 but they were when she bought)

So termites, leaks etc will be a running theme everytime they go back because they should have done the work on the house before swanning off again but they didn't bother.

Reactions: 2
Is that house one of the €1 houses? It's 100% in the area they were/are on offer( dunno if they still available for 1 but they were when she bought)

So termites, leaks etc will be a running theme everytime they go back because they should have done the work on the house before swanning off again but they didn't bother.
It was on that scheme but they paid I think about €45k for it, it’s two houses in one

Reactions: 2
It was on that scheme but they paid I think about €45k for it, it’s two houses in one
So she will still have all them problems with such a stunning property for that price it wouldn't have been sold as perfect. Will cost them same in repairs, well worth it but should done it before flying off 🙈😅

Reactions: 1

It actually wasn't in the €1 scheme cos they didn't want the renovation costs to spiral, and it was cheaper to buy their house without having to do any renovation work. It's a pity they then let that beautiful house go to wreck and ruin out of sheer lack of common sense and privilege! She keeps saying how close to the the mountains and sea she is - that means humidity and that means damp 🙄

Reactions: 7