Stephen Bear #8 A strange little man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He is radio rentals he needs his mum to come and pick him up.
Big brother which one? The one in his head ?
Iv just seen his clips swimming you can never tell weather he's trying to be funny and failing or serious and he believes everything as reality
Piss off Bear and take your side kick with you
He looks the type to pee in the pool :sick: Says he has done 5000 lengths and 1000 miles.... 🤥

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
He looks the type to pee in the pool :sick: Says he has done 5000 lengths and 1000 miles.... 🤥
Math's wouldn't be his strong point I'd say :)

What's with all the tongue sticking out, it makes me sick :sick: Is that a new thing? I see all the Love Islanders are at it too

5 Star resort, pool filthy, broken tiles around pool and what looks like blood stains, double vomit!!

Last edited:
  • Sick
Her lips are ridiculous. How old is she? She had a picture on her stories yesterday without her eye trimmings and she looked weird, she looks like a 60 year old trying to look 20.

I can't believe there isn't some sort of body dysmorphia here

Dont implants have to be replaced every 10 years or so? So in 10 years she will need new teeth and boobs… hope she has the money 😬 that’s what majorly puts me off having mine done tbh!
With implants, I'm guessing you could have them removed completely if you change your mind? Or made smaller?

But her teeth have been whittled down to nothing, I'd be stressed out if that was me about needing to get them done or replaced and they look like agony too

Reactions: 5
They don't look very nice. Theyre that football type implant, so fake and too big for her body. I thought people got tear drop ones now days.
She probably bought Katie prices old ones on depop, and asked to have them implanted😂😂😂😂

yep and the guidance is crystal clear that it’s a bad idea. I would’ve thought someone so obsessed with her looks would do what she could to prevent possible bad scarring and sagging. But maybe her dodgy surgeon didn’t bother giving her that info with her aftercare.
It was done in the back of Memets kebab House in downtown Istanbul....

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yeah Weird Bloke for sure - He got strange ideas in his head of what it is to be a "Man".

Gaz Beadle was a Creep as well - the type of "Playa" who be 50 Years Old and still trying to hang out with the 18 Year Old Ladies on Student Night and Get Off with Them.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Urgh.. the way he takes a swipe at Tia about pregnancy.

When he put the google scan up on Twitter pretending she was having twins .. I don't blame her dumping him .. he's a psycho 🤪

Gaz Beadle was a Creep as well - the type of "Playa" who be 50 Years Old and still trying to hang out with the 18 Year Old Ladies on Student Night and Get Off with Them.
Hes a totally different character to this cretin.

Gaz slept around but even watching him on Geordie Shore, you could see there were times where he felt bad and apologised for his behaviour.

Bear grooms young girls, films them and makes dirty and disgusting comments and love bombs them. He also shared videos without consent.

Gaz then met a girl who appears to have changed him. Nice house, two children and married. Bear will never change, hes acting like a 16 year old after their first pay packet and the reality is, he's creeping towards 40, still going after vulnerable teens and permanently making sexual innuendos and lying about opening nightclubs, being a major shareholder in only fans and buying fake clothes and pretending they are real.

Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.