Stephen Bear #8 A strange little man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @PastorBake for the title, an overwhelming 75 votes. Because he is truly, a strange little man.

Short recap; He's in Turkey with his girlfriend making rancid Only Fans content, wearing 2 x fake watches on his wrist, buying up a load of snidey fake gear thinking he's the boss man.

Pretended they flew to Maldives and back, and also are staying in a 7* hotel in Turkey. The plastic chairs give the game away, but it's amusing to watch him spout BS.

They both bought a ridiculous amount of Insta followers, as evidenced on Social Blade website.

He says he is one of the new owners of Only Fans, and also that he is opening a nightclub in Vegas.

He's now saying he's designed the best ever social media platform which will blow people's minds, and be ready in 12 weeks.
We wait with baited breath.

All of the above said in a Joe Pasquale-style voice. Squeaky, strange little man.

I only joined this thread half way through so I'm sure there's plenty of other muck this disease-ridden filth bucket has come up with.

Enjoy!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 84
Prime example of someone who peaked at school - he simply cannot adjust to a world where he's not the centre of attention. He's basically the world's oldest bleeping irritating year 8 bully

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 94
thanks for creating a new thread and doing the rundown!

Don’t forget he’s now pretending they’re in Dubai!
His girlfriend bought (or was gifted maybe) some cheap surgery in turkey. She got veneers which are too big for her mouth which you can tell she isn’t used to yet. And she got a boob job - the biggest implants they could fit in there was her request - she’s taking her recovery seriously by going on sun beds (a huge no no for at least a year after implants because of infection risk) and swapping the supporting healing bras for fake designer string bikinis.

He hasn’t stopped lying about where he is, how much money he’s made (millions apparently), what he’s buying and investing in (a beach club in Vegas, now the next big social media). Take everything he says with a pinch of salt. He’s not even bothering to keep his stories straight anymore.

Nobody’s quite sure if he knows he’s done for at his trial in Feb so is self destructing in a ‘last days of rome’ style blow out to get as much attention as he possibly can, or if he’s in complete denial about the impending case and genuinely believes the tit he spouts. Maybe it’s somewhere in the middle.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Bear has tweeted Jess/ Jaz topless on Twitter .. he had to show her boobs :(

He censored her though .. why bother when he's tweeted her doing much more than that ..

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I wonder if he’s trying to act as unhinged as humanly possible in order for his lawyer to plead his insanity at this court case 🧐

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
I wonder if he’s trying to act as unhinged as humanly possible in order for his lawyer to plead his insanity at this court case 🧐
I wouldn’t be surprised if that were the case tbh

also her boobs look to have heeled well in a short amount of time! 🤔

Reactions: 15
He says he is one of the new owners of Only Fans, and also that he is opening a nightclub in Vegas.

He's now saying he's designed the best ever social media platform which will blow people's minds, and be ready in 12 weeks.
This little list of things he spouts reminds me of Jay from The Inbetweeners 😂 "Do I use Only Fans? Nah mate, I don't need to use it, I own it" Yeah, course you do pal 😂.
Has anyone else here read the Influencing trilogy by Daniel Hurst? Because all that tit about him creating the next big social media platform is so similar to a claim made by a guy in those books and it uhh...didn't work out well for him 🤭

I've been lurking this thread for a while because I wanted to keep up to date with whether SB has finally met his downfall yet but I refuse to stroke his ego by clicking on his social media or any news articles about him. Thank you all so much for the updates! I also didn't comment on this thread because I know SB is the sort of shitbag who will consider it an achievement to see himself being talked about but I had to finally give in to laugh at how pathetic he is. Here's hoping we can meet here for a Tattle party the day he's sent to prison 🤞

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
Oh yes how could I forget about the banking screenshot-gate 😂 photoshopping millions into his nationwide flex account.

@JombleWomble Jay from Inbetweeners is so accurate 😆👏

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Thank you for starting the new thread! Great title and recap ❤❤

definitely jay from inbetweeners vibes with him! Even the squeaky Essex accent!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Thanks to @PastorBake for the title, an overwhelming 75 votes. Because he is truly, a strange little man.

Short recap; He's in Turkey with his girlfriend making rancid Only Fans content, wearing 2 x fake watches on his wrist, buying up a load of snidey fake gear thinking he's the boss man.

Pretended they flew to Maldives and back, and also are staying in a 7* hotel in Turkey. The plastic chairs give the game away, but it's amusing to watch him spout BS.

They both bought a ridiculous amount of Insta followers, as evidenced on Social Blade website.

All of the above said in a Joe Pasquale-style voice. Squeaky, strange little man.

I only joined this thread half way through so I'm sure there's plenty of other muck this disease-ridden filth bucket has come up with.

Enjoy!
Ah amazing, my first ever thread title 😆
#SoProud

Thanks for the thread and a truly excellent recap!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Bear has tweeted Jess/ Jaz topless on Twitter .. he had to show her boobs :(

He censored her though .. why bother when he's tweeted her doing much more than that ..
“Censored” because her moved up nipples will be an absolute mess post surgery. He’s blurred the wounds/scarring under her boobs as well

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.