Stephen Bear #8 A strange little man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bear has tweeted Jess/ Jaz topless on Twitter .. he had to show her boobs :(

He censored her though .. why bother when he's tweeted her doing much more than that ..
They don't look very nice. Theyre that football type implant, so fake and too big for her body. I thought people got tear drop ones now days.

Reactions: 12
Cringing at this absolute moron , everyone’s laughing at you mate and not in a good way 🤣🤣🤣🤣. 🛎 🔚

• Haha
Why’s she bloody massaging his legs and rubbing his hair etc all the time - have we seen him ever pay her any attention like that? She’s just had multiple surgeries, why doesn’t he give her the massage. What an ass.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Why’s she bloody massaging his legs and rubbing his hair etc all the time - have we seen him ever pay her any attention like that? She’s just had multiple surgeries, why doesn’t he give her the massage. What an ass.
I don't think I want to see either of them massaging anything... We've seen enough :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Absolute pair of wank stains providing the best entertainment I’ve witnessed for a long time 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I still love how they both think we are jealous - hahaha I don't have to lick Bear's bum hole. My life is far superior, thanks!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
The irony is, buying followers gets them viewed less and less. Soon will fade into total blissful obscurity.

Reactions: 10
She got so many bad compliments on her new pic on Twitter that she deleted it 😭. And she keeps deleting the comments on her ig only leaving the bots commenting. Why does she get surgery then Photoshop her hips and waste. The walls are always wonky as duck

• Haha
Reactions: 6
My son had to have surgery following an accident and we were told to keep the scar out of the sun for at least 6 months

Reactions: 4
Dont implants have to be replaced every 10 years or so? So in 10 years she will need new teeth and boobs… hope she has the money 😬 that’s what majorly puts me off having mine done tbh!

Given the state of the videos they've plastered on twitter, she doesn't strike me as someone who thinks much about long-term consequences of actions.
Foolishness of youth? I know I didn't at that age, but then I didn't get filmed with my nose up a no*ce's dirty ring piece 🤷🏼‍♀️

(had to star that word as Tattle wanted to change it to ponce; I definitely meant n*nce)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
My implants are round and look great, not stuck on or too false at all. It’s all about the surgeon you go to IMO, and evidently hers was tit😷 no surprise

Reactions: 10
My implants are round and look great, not stuck on or too false at all. It’s all about the surgeon you go to IMO, and evidently hers was tit😷 no surprise
The definition of getting what you pay for.

Reactions: 9
You're meant to keep the surgical bra on after alllll the time for six months. Literally 23 hrs a day and she's been getting the wonky tits out less than a week later

Mine too! My surgeon at the time said that if he gave me tear drop implants, due to the nature of my already saggy boobs, they'd look super saggy and weigh them down so round is a much better option and they look super natural in my opinion, not round and stuck on x

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.