Stephen Bear #8 A strange little man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hes a totally different character to this cretin.

Gaz slept around but even watching him on Geordie Shore, you could see there were times where he felt bad and apologised for his behaviour.

Bear grooms young girls, films them and makes dirty and disgusting comments and love bombs them. He also shared videos without consent.

Gaz then met a girl who appears to have changed him. Nice house, two children and married. Bear will never change, hes acting like a 16 year old after their first pay packet and the reality is, he's creeping towards 40, still going after vulnerable teens and permanently making sexual innuendos and lying about opening nightclubs, being a major shareholder in only fans and buying fake clothes and pretending they are real.

He sounds like a Diabolical person.

Gaz - I remeber saying him and Bear- they were friends on Ex on the Beach.

So I kind of asscoiated them with each other.

Ok - I can give Gaz the benefit of the doubt = maybe he was just living the Life when he was young and then when he hit 30 he grew up and became a proper adult and settled down.

Reactions: 3
You ain't missing anything .. Bear is slapping Jaz/Jess hard on her backside pretending there is a fly on it :sick::sick::sick:

She is just pulling her tongue out on all her latest uploads ? Someone must have told her it's sexy ...
She legit looks like she had a stroke 🤪

View attachment 754006
I will never for the life of me understand this lip look 😓
Never mind the lips has she had her forehead stretched 🤣 what a strange looking lady (?)

Reactions: 4
and Gaz didn’t post videos of women online without consent. There’s a difference between being a player and being a n
Plus he was still a really likeable guy. He was mostly very honest that he didn’t want to settle down and was all about the player life. He seems very happy and content now and a brilliant dad. I don’t think we can compare him at all to this sleazy bleep

Reactions: 14
Bear is going to be that smelly old man in his 50s that hangs around the pubs and bars on student nights. He's a proper bar fly looking creep. I honestly think he's going to do some serious harm when he's older and his mental health deteriorates. He reminds me ALOT of the guy who sexually assaulted me on a train once. Same height, same creepy eyes and same mouth. They ALWAYS look the same it must be genetic.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Bear is going to be that smelly old man in his 50s that hangs around the pubs and bars on student nights. He's a proper bar fly looking creep. I honestly think he's going to do some serious harm when he's older and his mental health deteriorates. He reminds me ALOT of the guy who sexually assaulted me on a train once. Same height, same creepy eyes and same mouth. They ALWAYS look the same it must be genetic.
So his dad, then.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So his dad, then.
Have you seen his dad? Absolute silly and funny looking thing. He tried ringing The Sun's customer services and went mental at the poor guy on the phone because the sun called bear "names". Then he insisted the guy on the phone give him Rupert Murdoch's email and telephone number. Delusion runs in the family. Not to mention the dad is always in pubs in Essex getting kicked out for having a serious Napoleon complex.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Look at that bicep carefully lmaooooooo no bicep is naturally that rounded
Does the dirty bleep not realise when people see him in person they will see him for the skinny little prick that he is? 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Doubt he’ll live to see his 50s

Reactions: 11
Have you seen his dad? Absolute silly and funny looking thing. He tried ringing The Sun's customer services and went mental at the poor guy on the phone because the sun called bear "names". Then he insisted the guy on the phone give him Rupert Murdoch's email and telephone number. Delusion runs in the family. Not to mention the dad is always in pubs in Essex getting kicked out for having a serious Napoleon complex.
I’ve said it in an earlier thread, but I’ve had the misfortune of being followed by his dad in a pub in Leyton. We moved from a table inside to a table outside when it was relatively chilly and he still didn’t take the hint. Kept nobbing on about his reality star son alongside his other gormless son and some undesirables.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Made the mistake of checking this pricks twitter. The new video 🤢🤢 openly showing your plate of coke and her new breasts look like someone's shoved 2 basketballs inside her absolutely dreadfulll

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Made the mistake of checking this pricks twitter. The new video 🤢🤢 openly showing your plate of coke and her new breasts look like someone's shoved 2 basketballs inside her absolutely dreadfulll
move literally just come on to comment same! Tits are awful

Reactions: 4
Stephen Bear looks like such a shite shag!! Fake girl, fake money, flour on a plate to look like coke… this man gets worse!

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.