Stephen Bear #8 A strange little man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion:

to chinfinity and beyond, his cheeks are super fat but the question is where is the cat?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
OK so the more I see his chin I'm thinking he's had fillers of some kind. It never used to be that big did it?! 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 10
OK so the more I see his chin I'm thinking he's had fillers of some kind. It never used to be that big did it?! 🤔
I actually think it's the opposite.

He's obviously had jaw and facial fillers before to make his features look more "masculine". I think they're now wearing off as he can't afford them so his chin has become more prominent again.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
what on earth is his newest tweet about an animal centre. he's so manic wtf

ok what his twitter is actually vile I didn't know that content was allowed on twitter ngl

• Wow
Reactions: 6
So who's up for going to the MOLLDEEVES, did I shout that loud enough? Bit like his raffle for DOOBYEEEE, did anyone ever win that?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think they probs get a decent bit of monthly cash from her onlyfans. Maybe his too. Maybe a few thou a month. But certainly nowhere near what he claims.
He was banned by onlyfans after the Georgia tape
what on earth is his newest tweet about an animal centre. he's so manic wtf

ok what his twitter is actually vile I didn't know that content was allowed on twitter ngl
the fact people actually believe that he’s going to fly people out to the maldives for a job. Hes already pulled two scams about giving away money on twitter - winners were his girlfriends actual account (JazMorrall) and someone called MeganBelle who looked like a fake account - and one about flying people out to Dubai

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.