Stephen Bear #8 A strange little man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You ain't missing anything .. Bear is slapping Jaz/Jess hard on her backside pretending there is a fly on it :sick::sick::sick:

She is just pulling her tongue out on all her latest uploads ? Someone must have told her it's sexy ...
maybe it’s an unfortunate side effect of adjusting to her bad veneers 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm certainly not an expert on the subject but I assume he shouldn't be manhandling her new boobs for a certain amount of time, judging by how lax she is about the other guidance I can't imagine they'll follow whatever the rules are.

Reactions: 4
Never mind found them now , they loterally have a child's sense of humour 😳 that thing with the long hair is the sort of thing a 4 year old would do. She laughs so much it's weird

Reactions: 2
Never mind found them now , they loterally have a child's sense of humour 😳 that thing with the long hair is the sort of thing a 4 year old would do. She laughs so much it's weird
Bear thinks he looks like Ric Flair .. there has been another suggestion on Twitter :eek::eek::eek:

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
I think I actually blame the surgeons / aesthetician for these procedures, how they can medically allow this to happen is beyond me. There needs to be tighter regulations surrounding whether ethically something should be done, not if you are just physically able to.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
His latest stories. Him pretending to be a toddler so she can feed his children’s cereal 😷

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Call me crazy 🤪and I'm probably the only person who thinks this but I genuinely think him and his ex Georgia look like brother and sister 🤣

Reactions: 5
Id have to accidentally do him in and feed him to the sharks .for eating like an absolute pig hes been pure dragged up id feel ashamed if that was my fella .
And he's hairs shite

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.