Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Capn_flume

Prime example of someone who peaked at school - he simply cannot adjust to a world where he's not the centre of attention. He's basically the world's oldest fucking irritating year 8 bully

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 94

xyzcba

VIP Member
Thanks to @PastorBake for the title, an overwhelming 75 votes. Because he is truly, a strange little man.

Short recap; He's in Turkey with his girlfriend making rancid Only Fans content, wearing 2 x fake watches on his wrist, buying up a load of snidey fake gear thinking he's the boss man.

Pretended they flew to Maldives and back, and also are staying in a 7* hotel in Turkey. The plastic chairs give the game away, but it's amusing to watch him spout BS.

They both bought a ridiculous amount of Insta followers, as evidenced on Social Blade website.

He says he is one of the new owners of Only Fans, and also that he is opening a nightclub in Vegas.

He's now saying he's designed the best ever social media platform which will blow people's minds, and be ready in 12 weeks.
We wait with baited breath.

All of the above said in a Joe Pasquale-style voice. Squeaky, strange little man.

I only joined this thread half way through so I'm sure there's plenty of other muck this disease-ridden filth bucket has come up with.

Enjoy!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 84

JombleWomble

VIP Member
He says he is one of the new owners of Only Fans, and also that he is opening a nightclub in Vegas.

He's now saying he's designed the best ever social media platform which will blow people's minds, and be ready in 12 weeks.
We wait with baited breath.
This little list of things he spouts reminds me of Jay from The Inbetweeners 😂 "Do I use Only Fans? Nah mate, I don't need to use it, I own it" Yeah, course you do pal 😂.
Has anyone else here read the Influencing trilogy by Daniel Hurst? Because all that shit about him creating the next big social media platform is so similar to a claim made by a guy in those books and it uhh...didn't work out well for him 🤭

I've been lurking this thread for a while because I wanted to keep up to date with whether SB has finally met his downfall yet but I refuse to stroke his ego by clicking on his social media or any news articles about him. Thank you all so much for the updates! I also didn't comment on this thread because I know SB is the sort of shitbag who will consider it an achievement to see himself being talked about but I had to finally give in to laugh at how pathetic he is. Here's hoping we can meet here for a Tattle party the day he's sent to prison 🤞

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

CustardJunkie

VIP Member
She does the worse performance of pretending she's having a good time, it's the "fuck me daddy" that kills me. Probably thinking save me daddy!!!!
Her tits also look like 2 tennis balls under her skin and they are wonky.
The fake money around them 🤣 its like shit monopoly money
He's like a little Duracel bunny ramming away. 100% a shit shag!!!
Someone put this on Twitter :ROFLMAO::eek::eek::eek:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 62

Columbo

VIP Member
Her friends seem to have the same toxic “you’re just jealous” mentality as her which is sad to see
You are jealous though aren’t you? Come on, admit it, you’d love nothing more than to lick Bear’s manky bum hole in a Turkish Travelodge and have it posted to Twitter. Isn’t this what we all aspire to? 🤣
I swear I am so sick of seeing his spotty arse and her tits which quite frankly look like two balloons stuck to a surfboard. Skidmarks the pair of them.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 55

xyzcba

VIP Member
Clearly ashamed of the little beer gut that he's trying to hide. Not so ripped are you Mr Ming?! Photoshop to pump up your arms, and really tight shorts with a sock down them. You're in your 30s for God's sake man, get a grip 😂

New thread suggestion: Mr Ming, wants the world to see his little dingaling 🍄

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

Columbo

VIP Member
Unpopular opinion but I actually feel so sorry for Stephen Bear.
He’s become so accustomed to residing in 7* hotels that the accommodation at HMP will be such a terrible culture shock.
Thankfully though we know he enjoys a bit of bum action which I’m sure will be in abundant supply in the prison showers.

• Haha
Reactions: 49

xyzcba

VIP Member
Oh yes how could I forget about the banking screenshot-gate 😂 photoshopping millions into his nationwide flex account.

@JombleWomble Jay from Inbetweeners is so accurate 😆👏

• Haha
Reactions: 47

L84

Chatty Member
I wonder if he’s trying to act as unhinged as humanly possible in order for his lawyer to plead his insanity at this court case 🧐

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 47

Pat MyCock

VIP Member
I still love how they both think we are jealous - hahaha I don't have to lick Bear's bum hole. My life is far superior, thanks!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 46