Stephen Bear #3 The epitome of Narcissism

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Infection rate is bound to be rising over there - zero social distancing.... loads of shagging going on I bet!

Reactions: 3
Uurrgghhhh his stories just make me so mad!! He's such a saddo, by himself in Dubai while loads of Z list celebs are there at the moment and he isnt hanging out with any of them... goes to show noone actually likes him!! The way she shouts off his balcony every morning makes me want to punch him in his chavvy mouth! How is he going to keep it up in Dubai? Surely the money must be running out?!

Reactions: 19
Why is he taking his mask off and winding that man up on purpose? He has ZERO respect for anyone or anything! He’s such a wanker

Reactions: 31
God I can't bleeping stand him. I wouldn't usually say this about people but genuinely the world would be a better place without him. What he did to Georgia was bleeping revolting and the level of gaslighting when she threatened to do something about it is worrying. He's just a chavvy narcissistic waste of space. I fully believe he will amount to nothing - no TV show will touch him following these allegations and I can't wait to watch the demise. Such a bleep, I'd legit live in lockdown for the next ten years of my life than have to spend 10 minutes in his company.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
His brother has posted on his stories a throwback from Dubai. He’s done this a couple of times. I think he’s making out he’s still there but we all know Stephen would be videoing him and shouting out MAD ROB every 2 seconds

Why is he taking his mask off and winding that man up on purpose? He has ZERO respect for anyone or anything! He’s such a wanker
The security should have called the police

Reactions: 14
He can get a fine of 3000 dirhams (£600) for taking his mask off. Someone will report him to Dubai police in the end, especially if it’s recorded on social media. They fine people every day. It’s also very very against the law to film people without consent. He could end up in huge trouble, but will probably just get deported.

Reactions: 13
He can get a fine of 3000 dirhams (£600) for taking his mask off. Someone will report him to Dubai police in the end, especially if it’s recorded on social media. They fine people every day. It’s also very very against the law to film people without consent. He could end up in huge trouble, but will probably just get deported.
Filming without consent - strangely enough isn’t that why he is there in the first place 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Has his 30 day visa not run out yet?! How is he still there!!!
He has either got someone to sponsor him (which would also allow him to work legally), has paid a lot of money to extend his tourist visa, or he’s gonna get fined per day when he leaves.

Reactions: 7
He has either got someone to sponsor him (which would also allow him to work legally), has paid a lot of money to extend his tourist visa, or he’s gonna get fined per day when he leaves.
fingers crossed it’s the last one!
a girl can dream 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Love how he’s fist bumping everyone during a bleeping pandemic. Harassing people on the daily. What a freak

Reactions: 12
Think it’s his birthday in a week or so, will be interesting to see what lengths he goes to in proving he’s ‘living his best life in Doo-Bye’ 😆 I can’t stand him but can’t stop watching this car crash happening

Reactions: 17
The Arab pronunciation is Doobai, rather than DER bi, but unless he is fluent in Arabic it’s a strange way to say it. Like going to Italy and saying Italia.

You guys it’s a really strict country you don’t have to do anything, just sit back and watch him eventually get in trouble. There is an app called ‘we are all police’ or something, just for people to report small crimes like mask wearing or anti social behaviour or taking pictures without consent, or selling on Instagram without a licence or illegal gambling.

Reactions: 11
Really random but I can’t stand this guy he’s a piece of crap, anyway I posted on his photo recently and someone inboxed me as it must of looked like I knew him, this account was saying bear owes them a lot of money and they have flew out to get this back, really didn’t look good

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.