Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mcjlxi

I’ve known 5 people who have committed suicide. I am related to two of them. Not one of them posted a video online threatening to Kill themselves they just went ahead & done it. He’s not crying out for help he’s crying out for attention there’s a big difference! He knows exactly what he’s doing & I can’t believe anyone is feeling sorry for the idiot!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 81

Sam Wood

Chatty Member
I’ll say it again for the people at the back 👏🏻

Georgia can do whatever the FUCK SHE LIKES. She is a VICTIM. You wouldn’t tell someone who had been raped how to handle a situation would you? Or someone who’s neighbour had been secretly videoing them in their bedroom window how to handle a situation?? There is no right or wrong way to handle it. She might have been advised to have no contact but she doesn’t have to listen to that.

SHE IS A VICTIM! She is not responsible for this. Jesus Christ. If she wants to comment back at some of the comments on his post then bloody go for it girl! I’m glad she’s humiliating him because he DESERVES IT!

• Heart
Reactions: 70

Sazbee

VIP Member
I find Georgia so unlikeable. Just another vacuous, influencer airhead who prances around with no clothes on. She’ll occasionally throw in the odd manifesting/universe/positivity post as well to make her look like she has a bit of depth. Don’t get me started on that laugh!

Bored of it all now to be honest! All it’s done has rocketed her engagement up!
You don’t need to like her. But she’s still had a serious crime committed against her which she deserves justice for 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 64

HaveADayOff101

His video reminded me of that scene in eastenders of Ian Beale crying ‘I’ve got nothing left’ 😂😂 they have the exact same whiny crying voice ! Obviously must be an actors thing!

• Haha
Reactions: 63

Lozzie212325

Chatty Member
Someone who commits Suicide doesn’t tell people that’s what they are going to do. My cousin who was 15 committed suicide during the first lockdown and no one had any inkling he was even depressed never mind suicidal. People who are that depressed hide their feelings very well and are not confident enough to share their feelings like that in my opinion. Bear is a sicko and I hope the police charge him.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

Brian Butterfield

VIP Member
I'm shocked anyone thinks that video was a sincere cry for help. It was a deeply calculated, manipulative move that will be feeding his narc supply a treat.

"When people show you who they are, believe them".

Reactions: 55

The mooster

Can you imagine having to live near this cunt? With him shouting out his balcony every morning.
with his shit banter every time he sees a boat pretending it’s his 😡

on a completely different note do you remember when he got his hot tub repossessed and made out it had been stolen 🤣🤣 like thieves have the time to drain, disconnect andmanage to put it in a lorry with not one neighbour seeing 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 51

The mooster

57C3C7E2-107C-4696-A640-525AAEE70AE9.png
So he now has a new business selling “ I survived” merchandise. Basically profiteering off his fake breakdown/suicide attempt
If you thought this bloke couldn’t get any lower he has managed to set up a website and business. Sourced merchandise and “I survived” quotes by the bucketful all of this just within 13 days of his attempt.
oh and he’s had all his stuff shipped over so he’s moved to the same place as the person he’s violated.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 50

Sam Wood

Chatty Member
Since nobody else is allowed too have an opinion on Georgia only the ass lickers then everyone should not mention her name anymore on this thread as stated above its the Stephen Bear thread😄😅
Imagine calling people that support Georgia ass lickers 🤣

Sorry for having empathy towards a girl that’s had something horrific done to her by a fucking dick 🙌🏻 Such an ass licker for feeling sorry for her!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

Sam Wood

Chatty Member
What a fucking CUNT he is.
Me me me me fucking feel sorry for me! Nothing about what he’s done the Georgia the absolute twat.
“Sometimes I’m happy and then I feel really sad” that’s a COME DOWN FROM ALL THE DRUGS!!

I absolutely detest him. Fucking tablets. I bet he took 18 vitamins.

• Heart
Reactions: 48

Jo123455

I'm really sorry for your loss but that's not true. Some people do, some people don't. I'm trained in suicide prevention through my job.
My ex was exactly like Bear. He was 28, I was 16! He was manipulative and narcissistic. I was glad I eventually after 3 years seen sense and left however He was due at court to be charge with a serious assault on me, he posted public that he was going to kill himself and said bye to people... he was found dead 3 hours later. So yes some people do!
Ps this was 12 years ago
Pss... he killed himself 2 days before going to court! He knew he was going to prison! Coward couldn’t face the consequences of his terrible actions!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 47

Saywhat578

New Instagram post from Bear...
I honestly don’t believe a word of that personally.
I hope he is seeking help but I just think this is more manipulation & an insult to people that have tried to take their own life.

Again, no mention of anything to do with the allegation. No apology. No reference to her mental health or his behaviour or apology for mocking suicide. It’s all about him & deflecting away from anything he has to take responsibility for.
still running away to Dubai with the sounds of it. An innocent man would have come home & set the record straight IMO.

Reactions: 46