Stephen Bear #3 The epitome of Narcissism

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could you imagine bear & Katie price together 😱
I could actually see this happening they are very alike. Both narcissistic, drama loving, full of their own self importance and they both think there is no one more attractive than they are. If there called out on anything everyone is jealous 🥱🥱

Reactions: 12
I picked Scam and Fraud. It's 100% illegal.

I have reported his most recent photo promoting the raffle as well as his account. Hopefully this gets his Instagram shut down for good and it's the end of Stephen Bear.
I’ve reported it for scam and fraud. Let’s hope this works

Reactions: 9
I've emailed, [email protected] as their terms have "gambling" as restricted items (https://www.shopify.co.uk/legal/terms-payments-us).

Gambling
Lotteries; bidding fee auctions; sports forecasting or odds making for a monetary or material prize; fantasy sports leagues with cash prizes; internet gaming; contests; sweepstakes; games of chance including legal or illegal forms of gambling, internet gambling, sweepstakes and contests with a buy-in or cash prize; charity sweepstakes and raffles for the explicit purpose of fundraising

Reactions: 7

I have reported his most recent photo promoting the raffle as well as his account. Hopefully this gets his Instagram shut down for good and it's the end of Stephen Bear.
Good stuff, just about to report him. What a desperate bell end 🔔

Reactions: 8

ive reported his account and the photo too, hope this knocks him off his high horse!

Reactions: 8
Hotel in Dubai can be as cheap as £20-30 a night. Loads of empty rooms due to Pandemic.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Gambling is also illegal in Dubai so if anyone lives there they could report him.

Reactions: 13
PS, The raffle thing is hugely illegal in Dubai. Firstly gambling is completely against the law. Secondly you can't collect money like that, you can only collect for charity if you do it through official channels. It's to prevent money laundering and people funding terrorism.

edit- posting at the same time as @Mcjlxi

Reactions: 12
Doesn’t look like tia is in Dubai unless she’s pre recorded the video. Openly admits his family isn’t speaking to him ... shock horror

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Not been here for a while..has anything happened regarding Georgia’s reporting him? is it still going on silently or will he just get away with it?!

Reactions: 5
So he opening admits in his video none of his family are speaking to him 😂, anyone who buys these raffles are desperate. Why would anyone entertain his bullshit.

Reactions: 7
So he opening admits in his video none of his family are speaking to him 😂, anyone who buys these raffles are desperate. Why would anyone entertain his bullshit.
Nah but come on, he’s gonna get his mum to read out the raffle winners and she’s a woman of honour and not a liar 😌 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It is illegal in the U.K. to run a lottery for private gain without it being registered with full terms and conditions
I wonder if he is getting round this by being based in Dubai ...

I actually didn't see the video he leaked with Georgia. How bad was it? What did it include?
It was a couple of minutes of them having sex in his garden. It was bad. You couldn’t see her face but once you knew it was her, it was very recognisable

• Sad
Reactions: 5
It is illegal in the U.K. to run a lottery for private gain without it being registered with full terms and conditions
I wonder if he is getting round this by being based in Dubai ...

It was a couple of minutes of them having sex in his garden. It was bad. You couldn’t see her face but once you knew it was her, it was very recognisable
Gambling’s illegal in Dubai too

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.